In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Saiga 12 Clone - SDS Lynx 12

drobsdrobs Member Posts: 22,545 ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2018 in General Discussion
43658787201_60d46e6111_b.jpg

I missed out on the Russian Saiga 12's when they were affordable and readily available. As result of the sanctions, Saiga 12's are more or less banned from importation.

Picked this Chinese clone of a Saiga 12 gauge semi-auto shotgun up on my last trip home in July. I paid around $450 for it from a shop just over the border in Arkansas. It comes with a 5rd mag, a bolt hold open, and stocks pictured above. I picked up a 10rd mag for it.

Ran some slugs through it, 1st night I bought it. They fired and ejected perfect. Then proceeded to run 200rds of Walmart Federal bulk 7.5 12 gauge through it. No problems at all. Was using it to knock weeds down.

Even did some hip shooting.

Was just looking on the auction side for some more magazines and note there is a dealer on there selling these for $379.95 which is a decent price until you add shipping, 3% for a credit card, and transfer. Total comes $446.

https://www.GunBroker.com/item/785569729

Comments