In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Back from the range LCP is Nice

MVPMVP Member Posts: 25,074
edited May 2008 in General Discussion
Just got back from the range and the Ruger LCP worked flawless and accuracy was great for what it is.
I cleaned it before going to the range and noticed a very large amount of Brass color on the slide so I don't know how many rounds went through it at the Ruger Factory but it worked without a hicup from the first round through to the 50th.

Comments

• Options
    chaoslodgechaoslodge Member Posts: 790 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I was at Ruger earlier this year. They have more on the way in the LCP flavor. Some other big surprises too. I am not allowed to discuss anything in detail since we do business with them. I have two Ruger guns, 10/22 and the Mk III. Both are absolutely awesome. It is going to be interesting to see where Ruger goes now that it is a public company. (RGR)
  • Options
    txlawdogtxlawdog Member Posts: 10,039 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thats good, I hope the gun does well for them. They need more in that market.
  • Options
    Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by chaoslodge
    I was at Ruger earlier this year. They have more on the way in the LCP flavor. Some other big surprises too. I am not allowed to discuss anything in detail since we do business with them. I have two Ruger guns, 10/22 and the Mk III. Both are absolutely awesome. It is going to be interesting to see where Ruger goes now that it is a public company. (RGR)

I have several Rugers also,......including a MKIII.
    Very accurate, but what a PIA to strip!
    I am aware that this is not a "news break"!
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • Options
    buschmasterbuschmaster Member Posts: 14,229 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    as far as surprises, lots of ppl been slobbering over the idea of a 9mm LCP. that's gotta be the next thing they do.