In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

The 10 Best Cities to Start Your Career

kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
edited June 2015 in General Discussion
The 10 Best Cities to Start Your Career
150 most populous US cities ranked by professional opportunities

http://jobs.aol.com/articles/2015/05/14/best-cities-to-start-your-career/?SiteID=cbaolcompromotion_may_15
What's next?

Comments

• Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It looks like Texas is the place to go.
    RLTW

• Options
    gearheaddadgearheaddad Member Posts: 15,096 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yup.
    Looks like Texas is it! My Son is a Musician and moved to Austin almost a year ago from Boston. He can not believe how much he enjoys it so far! Cost of living, quality of life, weather, etc.......
  • Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gearheaddad
    Yup.
    Looks like Texas is it! My Son is a Musician and moved to Austin almost a year ago from Boston. He can not believe how much he enjoys it so far! Cost of living, quality of life, weather, etc.......

Good to know this!
    What's next?
  • Options
    buschmasterbuschmaster Member Posts: 14,229 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Irving, Grand Prairie, and Fort Worth are all suburbs of Dallas. you can just "move to Dallas" (or a suburb) and drive to any of those to work.

I always told people that if you want to make it happen go to Dallas because they got it going on. anything you want to do can be done there, anything you want to buy is there somewhere, any sort of business you want to start just hang your shingle outside the door and people will start lining up.

they have a tech corridor similar to Silicon Valley. they have 12 lakes within a 30 min. drive to go boating or jet skiing. they have humungous gun shows at the World Free Trade Zone in Dallas and Market Hall in Fort Worth. that used to be good.

this just confirms to me that I was right, but also tells me there isn't any other place as good in the nation. that, I didn't know.