In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Hey Yoshmyster

wiplashwiplash Member Posts: 7,146 ✭✭
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
Your people are Racist![;)]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9_EIQU9I4
There is no such thing as Liberal Men, only Liberal Women with Penises.'

Comments

• wiplashwiplash Member Posts: 7,146 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ever watch the Movie "Go For Broke" You need to.

For everybody else this is a good movie.
  • yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 20,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I know they are. So what?

In a round about ways are you asking if I'm a racist? I don't think I am. Since I don't care enough to give a damn about other folk. Too busy with me and mines (as in myself and my people around me). And no they're not all Japos. The rest of the world can burn for all I care.
    edited November -1
    I was just ribbin ya!

I'm mostly German. You think I didn't catch hell in School back in the days!
    edited November -1
    Oh I know all races are racists to a degree. If they say they ain't I know they're also liars.

As for you comparing your German-ness to my Japo-ness in school? No comparison. You blended in and it takes a hell of a lot to blend this Japo. I mean a room full of other Japos [:D]. But I'll stick out because I'll be the only one head above all others.

Funny thing about this post. Over 700 views and only 3 replies [:D]. The lookie loos must've been waiting for me to go on an attack [:D].
    edited November -1
    Well maybe we should give them a show, you over sized, sleepy eyed, yellowed Ogre!
  • aliasalias Member Posts: 366 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:
    Funny thing about this post. Over 700 views and only 3 replies . The lookie loos must've been waiting for me to go on an attack .

I wasn't waiting for you to attack. Didn't think you would, actually. You seem to be one of the small minority of Californians (not minority in the traditional sense, if you knew the crew I work with) that I'd probably get along with in person.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by alias
    quote:
    Funny thing about this post. Over 700 views and only 3 replies . The lookie loos must've been waiting for me to go on an attack .

I wasn't waiting for you to attack. Didn't think you would, actually. You seem to be one of the small minority of Californians (not minority in the traditional sense, if you knew the crew I work with) that I'd probably get along with in person.

He gets on himself more than anything.

I'm just giving him a chance to vent some harmless pressure on someone that has grown up in basically the same environment as him and not have to worry about getting Dead!
  • mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by yoshmyster
    Oh [:D]. The lookie loos must've been waiting for me to go on an attack [:D].

I thought we had till Dec 7[:D]
    No offense - IMHO you are a great contributor here.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mjrfd99
    quote:Originally posted by yoshmyster
    Oh [:D]. The lookie loos must've been waiting for me to go on an attack [:D].

I thought we had till Dec 7[:D]
    No offense - IMHO you are a great contributor here.

Nope. Mine will be more sneaky, silent double the Jap slapiness. Being that I'm twice the typical Jap.
  • buschmasterbuschmaster Member Posts: 14,229 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't have a problem with racist Japanese. normally I'm against racism, and not because I'm on the side of 'victims' but because I think it's stupid. so how could I be against racism (because it's stupid) but not mind racist Japanese? I guess because this is here in this country where the idea is to live together and work together, equal opportunity, capitalism, all that stuff. or at least leave alone the ones you have a problem with, so you too are left alone by those who have a problem with you. on other words, peace.

in Japan however they have an identity to maintain, a culture, a heritage, without which the "Japanese" people would slide into oblivion. every country in the world, before the United States, has relied on tradition and custom to guide them through life and make the most of it. "this is how you do it". I understand that. so let them be Japanese, and part of that is apparently a notion of racial superiority. fine with me as long as they don't harm others. they have their own country to live in. Japan is not the United States.

the guy in the video is undeniably correct on many points, but the way he says it makes me want to tell him to get lost or I'd pounce on that dude and break his face.