In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Mornin' Y'all

wanted manwanted man Member Posts: 3,276
edited April 2006 in General Discussion

Comments

• Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    As long as you didn't say good mornin', I got to much yard work to do to be a good mornin.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Yeah, I gotta' get my lazy * out in the yard and ride around for awhile, once the dew "burns" off[:(]
  • Options
    codenamepaulcodenamepaul Member Posts: 2,931
    edited November -1
    Working, yet again. May be a change a comin' soon tho'
  • Options
    WinM70WinM70 Member Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Mornin, I'll be off to the parents house to install a stereo system in the nephews jeep cj-5. I sold him my old system, crossover, 2 amps, 2-12", 2-10", 2-6x9tri's. He's trying to figure where his girlfriend can ride now, haha.
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    At least you get to ride. I still have the old push mower. And I have about 3/4 of an acre that has to be mowed. I've been going to get a riding mower but have been spending to much money buying guns here on GB. Plus I just want a used mower and haven't found a good deal yet.
    At least I don't have to mow my entire 3 acres!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Kinda' ironic, when we lived in Arkansas, I had a full acre of actual lawn and DIDN'T have a rider (actually enjoyed cutting the lawn, most times!) First summer back here in Wisconsin ('98).............I go buy a rider, to cut about 1/3 acre of rolling but smooth lawn! My Dad-in-Law would be kicking my * with "Polack" jokes 'bout now*LOL*[}:)][B)][:0]
  • Options
    Flyin_PaulieFlyin_Paulie Member Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good Morning! I woke up this morning and didn't smell roses or hear organ music, so around here it's gonna be good day.[:D] BTW, I am truly impressed with the fellow who mows 3/4 acre with a push mower. I have 1/3 acre and am so lazy, I hire a service to mow it.[:I] You all have a good day.[:)]
    kilroy.jpg