In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

my good fortune .............

mondmond Member Posts: 6,458
edited February 2007 in General Discussion
has changed dramatically..

over the past few weeks i have removed & replace my contact addy from various sites, to try establish where all the CR*p is comming from......& then relisted & with a bit of trial & error..

so my good fortune has changed...[:D]

i dont get offers of love from gorgeous eastern european ladies[xx(]

i dont get tai,afrian or philipino girls wanting to hu*mp my brains out....[:(]

i dont get Dr zimbawe offering to share his $$$$$$$$$$ fortune with me...[V]

or banking statments from banks ,i DONT have..[:D]

(my good fortune has changed ,ok) FOR THE BETTER

infact i get nothing in my mail box, but from freinds /family & actual people of good faith..I AM TRULLY AMAISED !!

& its all down to HERE..yep every single BS mail.

so if you want to contact me ,pls use my e mail addy..regarsd to all

mond(UK)[:)]

Comments

• Options
    Henry0ReillyHenry0Reilly Member Posts: 10,878 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've been offering Gmail invitations for quite some time. If you would like a free gmail account just let me know by emailing

henryreilly at gmail dot com

Free accounts are great for when you sign up for stuff online, if they get spammed it's no big deal.
    I used to recruit for the NRA until they sold us down the river (again!) in Heller v. DC. See my auctions (if any) under username henryreilly
  • Options
    youngsparkeyyoungsparkey Member Posts: 398 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This is one reason why I have 3 e-mail accounts.
  • Options
    SXSMANSXSMAN Member Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There have been a few times when I have tried to contact a member about something I thought would be of interest here at auction only to find no contact info for the member.

Just wondering , how do members contact you ?

I get some scams but not many , I just block them in hotmail .
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,964 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You can be contacted only if your profile includes contact information and you allow members to contact you. Many do not.
  • Options
    mondmond Member Posts: 6,458
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by SXSMAN
    There have been a few times when I have tried to contact a member about something I thought would be of interest here at auction only to find no contact info for the member.

Just wondering , how do members contact you ?

I get some scams but not many , I just block them in hotmail .

mmmmmm know what you meen, only way you guys can contact me is by placing a post..MOND
    i tend to look every day, even though i don't post, until i find a answer !! [;)] The chosen few have my addy....[:)]

have fun..[:o)]