In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

New(used) GLOCK 30SF with pictures

Sig220_Ruger77Sig220_Ruger77 Member Posts: 12,748 ✭✭✭
edited April 2016 in General Discussion
Took pictures of my 30SF to prove it's real.

When I went back to pick the gun up, the pictured holster was sitting on top of my cased gun. Apparently, the salesman I purchased the gun from (same guy I purchased a few others from in the past) remembered the holster was hanging in their clearance isle. He bought it for me as a thanks for the purchase. [:)]

IMG_20160428_0224526_rewind_zpsixfsmzv6.jpg

IMG_20160428_0223185_rewind_zpswnwtsmei.jpg

Jon

Comments

• Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Who doesn't love a parting gift? [:D] Looks like that holster has been angled for a cross draw. Carbon fiber SERPA nice little score there...enjoy[:p]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by shilowar
    Who doesn't love a parting gift? [:D] Looks like that holster has been angled for a cross draw. Carbon fiber SERPA nice little score there...enjoy[:p]

Thanks!

Yeah, I have to adjust the angle to the complete opposite way. I practiced with it the way it is on my left hip (cross draw) and it just felt clumsy.

Jon
  • Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,619 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [^][^]
    Nice
    and always great to be appreciated
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Sig220_Ruger77
    quote:Originally posted by shilowar

Thanks!

Yeah, I have to adjust the angle to the complete opposite way. I practiced with it the way it is on my left hip (cross draw) and it just felt clumsy.

Jon

I would not recommend cross draw for primary weapon self defense carry. Cross draw belongs in the movies. [;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Got the holster adjusted. It's much better now! [:D]

Jon
  • Options
    ruger41ruger41 Member Posts: 14,654 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I hated my Blackhawk holster for my Glock 32. Very hard to conceal. Went to a iwb holster and never looked back for ccw.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ruger41
    I hated my Blackhawk holster for my Glock 32. Very hard to conceal. Went to a iwb holster and never looked back for ccw.

Besides winter months in Wisconsin, I would agree. For woods carry or hiking I love the Serpa holsters though.

Not sure what I will go with for a concealment holster for this yet.

Jon
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Got this one from a Veteran who sells them on instagram & facebook...code4kydexholsters....he can do them in any color and even has camo, military insignia, Gadsen flag, US Flag, Constitution etc. This one is reversible and can be worn owb by just removing the screws and moving the clip to the oother side. Conceals very well and the gun clicks in and is held perfectly.

20150708_090445_zpsspzbptqz.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Nice! Do you happen to have a photo of the other side?

Jon
  • Options
    edited November -1
    The other side. He also makes some for guns with lights attached and he makes magazine holsters too. Super easy to switch the clip from owb to iwb. He also makes appendix carry holsters. Very reasonable prices and ships fast.

20160429_215339_zps83wz9i3s.jpg
  • Options
    Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Those guns are truly works of art.
  • Options
    hdcolt51hdcolt51 Member Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Love my g30sf carry it IWB alien gear 3.0
  • Options
    fideaufideau Member Posts: 11,893 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Be careful with drawing from that Serpa. Don't let your finger slide in and touch your trigger. People have shot themselves in the leg quick drawing with a Glock from them.