In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Target Store Hypocrisy

KronyKrony Member Posts: 303 ✭✭
edited April 2016 in General Discussion
Any of you notice how this...
"But starting today we will also respectfully request that guests not bring firearms to Target - even in communities where it is permitted by law. We've listened carefully to the nuances of this debate and respect the protected rights of everyone involved. In return, we are asking for help in fulfilling our goal to create an atmosphere that is safe and inviting for our guests and team members.
https://corporate.target.com/article/2014/07/target-addresses-firearms-in-stores

does not match this? " we welcome transgender team members and guests to use the restroom or fitting room facility that corresponds with their gender identity. " (even if you are a pedifile or rapist...)
https://corporate.target.com/article/2016/04/target-stands-inclusivity
http://conservativetribune.com/target-hidden-camera-bathroom/can/x

Makes me want to open carry outside the women's restroom...

Comments

• Options
    Laredo LeftyLaredo Lefty Member Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Operative words "respectfully request" means you don't really have to stop carrying. It was a request.
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Some guy recorded himself going into a Target store and asking management if it was okay if he used the ladies room. Whoever it was he spoke without, with out any hesitation or follow up question told him yes he could use the ladies restroom. Our country has gone full retard.
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,811 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Its nothing more than blind stupidity on the part of management to cater to politically correct liberal DEMOCRATs and their allies in the media. TARGET is doing exactly that.

No matter what management decisions are made, TARGET is a corporation in business to make a profit. In the mind of a LIBERAL DEMOCRAT, any type of profit is considered evil. If TARGET thinks they are going to be "Liked" by appeasing DEMOCRATs, they are following a strategy certain to fail.

In essence, if TARGET would rather appease and cater to kook fringe transgenderites and gun hating DEMOCRATS, than the rest of the general population, TARGET should accept the consequences. I for one will never shop there.
  • Options
    KronyKrony Member Posts: 303 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    And this is why the policy is idiotic...and it has nothing to do with rights or bigotry:
    Cross-dressing man arrested for filming Alabama woman in public bathroom
    [url] http://yellowhammernews.com/politics-2/cross-dressing-man-arrested-peeping-alabama-woman-mall-bathroom [/url]/
  • Options
    p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 25,750
    edited November -1
    Keep your head when all around you are losing theirs....

I never show my *, but I always have my pistol, signs or not.

I use the mens room and don't give a damn who else uses it.

If I'm with someone that is uncomfortable in a rest room, I make it right.

I don't shop at Target.

If you've ever seen the movie Hombre, I'm not getting involved unless a felony is being committed. Strangers just aren't worth the trouble.
  • Options
    1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by shilowar
    Some guy recorded himself going into a Target store and asking management if it was okay if he used the ladies room. Whoever it was he spoke without, with out any hesitation or follow up question told him yes he could use the ladies restroom. Our country has gone full retard.

10e1c2d118379514447c6b65503fd4a2.410x272x1.jpg
  • Options
    evileye fleagalevileye fleagal Member Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by p3skyking
    Keep your head when all around you are losing theirs....

I never show my *, but I always have my pistol, signs or not.

I use the mens room and don't give a damn who else uses it.

If I'm with someone that is uncomfortable in a rest room, I make it right.

I don't shop at Target.

If you've ever seen the movie Hombre, I'm not getting involved unless a felony is being committed. Strangers just aren't worth the trouble.

HOMBRE+ 1
  • Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,618 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    check out this article and photos need to see both photos

"Trans Girl's Anti-North Carolina Photo Goes Viral For All The Wrong"
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/trans-girls-anti-north-carolina-143400175.html

[
  • Options
    OMCHamlinOMCHamlin Member Posts: 265 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just remember, it all started with f a g g o t s... [:(!]

in a decade, it WILL be okay to screw your neighbor's kitten, no permission required. Or marry the pine tree in your yard... [V]
  • Options
    eastbankeastbank Member Posts: 4,215
    edited November -1
    if you are trans whatever, just shut up and use the stall to relieve your self. no one will know. but i would be interested in seeing a female pising in a urnal. mr myopic
  • Options
    OMCHamlinOMCHamlin Member Posts: 265 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by eastbank
    if you are trans whatever, just shut up and use the stall to relieve your self. no one will know. but i would be interested in seeing a female pising in a urnal. mr myopic

Well, honestly, I'm not all that surprised that you're into that... [:o)]
  • Options
    grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 53,466
    edited November -1
    Just had a target ad all in Spanish. Only Know it was a target ad cause at the end they showed their logo.

Think it was to show everybody was different.
  • Options
    dakotashooter2dakotashooter2 Member Posts: 6,186
    edited November -1
    If a transgender comes into the restroom while I am there I will take my business, and I mean the business I am I the restroom for, out to the isle, most likely the TP isle, and finish it there.
  • Options
    p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 25,750
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by eastbank

It's no big deal. They get real close to the urinal, almost over it, and using both hands tugging the lips to various angles, direct the stream as horizonal as possible.

Oriental floor toilets work better for both sexes or even the European bidets. They're cleaner.
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,372 ******
    edited November -1
    It's an issue I won't ever have to concern myself with.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Target Stock has taken a Big Hit wahoooooooo Target Stock Sinks by $1.5 BILLION [:)][:D][:p][^]
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Targets position:

We believe that everyone-every team member, every guest, and every community-deserves to be protected from discrimination, and treated equally. Consistent with this belief, Target supports the federal Equality Act, which provides protections to LGBT individuals, and opposes action that enables discrimination.

In our stores, we demonstrate our commitment to an inclusive experience in many ways. Most relevant for the conversations currently underway, we welcome transgender team members and guests to use the restroom or fitting room facility that corresponds with their gender identity.

Humm, only two types of restrooms,, is that enough ?

https://corporate.target.com/article/2016/04/target-stands-inclusivity

Stock dropped a few points lately but was at an all time high. Probably worth watching for a "short" opportunity,, stores seem "dead" but their online sales are growing.
  • Options
    fideaufideau Member Posts: 11,893 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The one or two times I have ever been in a Target store I can guarantee the basturds that I was carrying a handgun.
    Neener-neener-neener you Turdget basturds.[}:)]