In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Self-Poof

nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,018 ******
edited May 2006 in General Discussion
A member kindly pointed out that complaints about businesses unrelated to the site are not allowed. Oopsie on me!

I found some rating sites and entered my rating. I hammered out a nice letter to the management. I will see if I get a reply.

Thanks, ya'll.

Comments

• Options
    dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 31,954 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yea, read the rules sometime, I do. Don
  • Options
    The LawThe Law Member Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Oopsie on me

Sounds kind'a "Pink Pistol" to me...[:0]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by The Law
    quote:Oopsie on me

Sounds kind'a "Pink Pistol" to me...[:0]

You bees tha man dat knows. Don
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    The only thing is that you should have given the poofing power to the people so they would have had an opportunity to poof the poofmeister himself. They would have been in awe of the awesome responsiblity and power of the poof button...it would have been an opportunity for them to feel the mighty power of the poof...and to watch in amazement as the thread disappeared.[:o)][:X][:0][;)][:p][:D]
  • Options
    sig232sig232 Member Posts: 8,018
    edited November -1
    Does this mean we should not discuss a company that is not gun friendly. To put out the word that we should take our business elsewhere? Or did I not understand correctly.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    From the Posting Guidelines:

Complaints about businesses, persons, or transactions unrelated to this site (in general all complaints will be deleted).

Not my rule, but Admin's. I reckon we can interpret it different ways.
  • Options
    kyplumberkyplumber Member Posts: 11,111
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by nunn

Complaints about businesses, persons, or transactions unrelated to this site (in general all complaints will be deleted).

Id still tellem
  • Options
    dongizmodongizmo Member Posts: 14,477 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    What did I miss?
    The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You should see the letter I wrote.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You should see the letter I wrote.

Post it. Don
  • Options
    The LawThe Law Member Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:You bees tha man dat knows. Don

Yup...The dues ta stay in the club...is painful...well ya know...[:X]
  • Options
    wizard78wizard78 Member Posts: 3,144
    edited November -1

Complaints about businesses RELATED to this site, aren't tolerated either!! Soon, we won't be allowed to say anything about anyone or anything without SP complaining. Even DWS will only be allowed to use confounding words if he supplies a Websters dictionary link. [;)]
  • Options
    temblortemblor Member Posts: 2,153 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ECC
    The only thing is that you should have given the poofing power to the people so they would have had an opportunity to poof the poofmeister himself. They would have been in awe of the awesome responsiblity and power of the poof button...it would have been an opportunity for them to feel the mighty power of the poof...and to watch in amazement as the thread disappeared.[:o)][:X][:0][;)][:p][:D]

[:D][:D]
    Kinda like the man behind the curtain in the Wizard of Oz or the Bat Phone at Commissioner Gordons office.....[:D].
    Or just maybe the Poof Button is a remote setup carried in a briefcase handcuffed to wrist of the Poofmeister..........
  • Options
    p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 25,750
    edited November -1

I think Rosie O'Donnal would look just fine pulling a wagon of borax out of the desert. She has the legs of a Clydesdale and a face to match. Magnificent beast! She can see problems with society as well as Helen Keller and I would welcome her into my home just like I would Typhoid Mary.
    [:p][:D]
  • Options
    sig232sig232 Member Posts: 8,018
    edited November -1
    All complaints is kind of a broad brush. But then if whinning gets out of control you get to exercise the power! fair enough! I trust your judgement! (but Saxon, ooooooooo........). Just kidding Saxon!