In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

New Show "Goode Family"

grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 48,464 ✭✭✭
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Turned off TV quick.

1st thing I see is a bumper sticker on their car "Support our troops and their Opponents"[:(!]

With Bob Sagets new show next.[V]

I was watching too much TV anyway.

Comments

• hotshoothotshoot Member Posts: 4,227
    edited November -1
    The Goodes are the kind of bleeding heart liberals who would create and then screw up a free-lunch program. Why would I watch this carp then, when I can watch ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, in their coverage of the Obama family, and see it all unfold "live"?
  • ljwrenchljwrench Member Posts: 5,053
    edited November -1
    I haven't seen it but I thought it was a show making fun of the liberal greenies. Anyway you look at it, it looks pretty stupid.
  • bigdaddyjuniorbigdaddyjunior Member Posts: 11,233
    edited November -1
    Yep, it makes them look like the idiots they are, but that won't stop them. I made it through about 20 minutes and it would have been funny if it weren't so true.
  • burn1bobburn1bob Member Posts: 603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Now, this comes from the Beavis & Butthead guys. I'ts a satire. Look a little deeper, the irony and humor is there.
  • fordsixfordsix Member Posts: 8,554 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    i got so into the auction side i forgot to turn on the idiot box[V]
  • spanielsellsspanielsells Member Posts: 12,498
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by hotshoot
    The Goodes are the kind of bleeding heart liberals who would create and then screw up a free-lunch program. Why would I watch this carp then, when I can watch ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, in their coverage of the Obama family, and see it all unfold "live"?
    I don't watch Landru and his family.