In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

More mommy government

minitruck83minitruck83 Member Posts: 5,369
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
If this has already been posted I'm sorry, I just scrolled down the first page. [:I]

http://tinyurl.com/pt9qvo

Comments?

Allen

Comments

• calrugerfancalrugerfan Member Posts: 18,209
    edited November -1
    "The judge wrote that Daniel has only a "rudimentary understanding at best of the risks and benefits of chemotherapy. ... he does not believe he is ill currently. The fact is that he is very ill currently."

So the boy doesn't have a full understanding to make a decision? That means that the decision goes to the parents, right? Why is there even a case here?

"Court filings also indicated Daniel has a learning disability and can't read. "

And why does THAT matter?
  • minitruck83minitruck83 Member Posts: 5,369
    edited November -1
    My feeling was that if the chemo doesn't work, the parents should demand that the judge and socialworkers involved be charged with murder.
    at the very least be publicly labeled as torturers and child killers.

No one really knows what causes cancer. If they did we would be well on the way to a cure.
    Heck some cases have been healed by faith!
    And some unbelievers have had it just disappear, apparently for no reason at all.

Allen