In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

New firearm quandry...

Colt SuperColt Super Member Posts: 31,007
edited April 2007 in General Discussion
Perfect Daughter Deanna wants a handgun for her upcoming 18th birthday. Does anyone know of a place around Salem, Orygun where we could rent some for her to try ??

Doug

Comments

• Options
    BHAVINBHAVIN Member Posts: 3,490 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't know about Salem but if you can't find one there. There is an indoor range (The Barons den) that rents guns on the south side of Eugene off I-5 and we used to go to the Lebanon shooting range at Ricke's sporting goods on main street in Lebanon and they rented guns. I am not sure if they are still there though. The last ph# I had for them was. (541)258-3222. There is also one in the Portland area I think in Gresham but I am not sure where.
  • Options
    Colt SuperColt Super Member Posts: 31,007
    edited November -1
    Your info is good. They're closed today, but I'll call them tomorrow.

Thank you.

Anyone else ??

Doug
  • Options
    Henry0ReillyHenry0Reilly Member Posts: 10,878 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You can't go wrong with a K or J frame S&W. Plenty of aftermarket grips of various sizes.
    I used to recruit for the NRA until they sold us down the river (again!) in Heller v. DC. See my auctions (if any) under username henryreilly
  • Options
    Mk 19Mk 19 Member Posts: 8,170
    edited November -1
    My brother is going to be opening up a indoor in Klammoth Falls in about a year, sorry it doesn't help you out right now.