In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Manchin vows to double down.

DocDoc Member Posts: 13,899 ✭✭✭
edited April 2013 in General Discussion
Says he will re-introduce the BC expansion bill and maybe other gun laws.

When is he up for re-election and is there any possibility he has pissed off enough WV voters to kick his sorry, turncoat * out of the Senate?
....................................................................................................
Too old to live...too young to die...

Comments

• Options
    Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think he has another 4 yrs before he's up for reelection.

Last year I would have told you Manchin was untouchable in Wv.....now I think he may be vulnerable...particularly if the NRA pulls its endorsement of him
  • Options
    wolfpackwolfpack Member Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have always voted for him in the past. But that is just what it is, the past. Can not and will not do so again.
  • Options
    ChrisInTempeChrisInTempe Member Posts: 15,562
    edited November -1
    Yup, it ain't over until the fat lady sings ... and so far we don't have any fat ladies in sight on this one.
  • Options
    JnRockwallJnRockwall Member Posts: 16,350 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    those who double down,usually lose twice as much
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Party has no meaning in Federal Elected public service. Money and power has got to him, just as it does to all of them.

He is power drunk and thinks he knows what is best for you.
  • Options
    Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Manchin ain't alone.....Toomey is in on it too.

Manchin's seat should be targeted, but ANY Republican that votes for gun control needs to be run out of town on a rail....if that means losing some seats in the short term, so be it.
  • Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,759 ******
    edited November -1
    Manchin is suckin' hind tit to Obama but King Coal rules in Southern West Virginia
    He may be booted in the next election.
  • Options
    TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It's just like the obamacare and they haven't read the bill and most Obama supporters don't get guns the legal way so the law is ussless to the crime and mentally ill.