In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Comments

• Options
    PacManPacMan Member Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well good on them for owning up on it and making it right.
  • Options
    NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,712 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well, you certainly can't fault that kind of customer service, providing the new pistols live up to expectations.
  • Options
    ChrisInTempeChrisInTempe Member Posts: 15,562
    edited November -1
    If they live up to those words it'd be a change in the right direction for the Remington of recent years.

Wait and see.
  • Options
    nmyersnmyers Member Posts: 16,880 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm already annoyed with Remington because of the secret design changes in the 1100 shotgun; interchangeable barrels are no longer interchangeable.

Not sure I want to be surprised again....

Neal

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, uh, fool me twice, well, er, fool me, uh, well, it's not nice to fool other people." - George W. Bush
  • Options
    countryfarmercountryfarmer Member Posts: 4,552
    edited November -1
    Wow, nice case, that isn't a $4 on sale case either
  • Options
    317wc317wc Member Posts: 924 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There have been a lot of problems with the R51 so far. This is the Remingtons' way of trying to make up to a lot of disappointed buyers. They hyped it a the next best thing and their experts praised it up and down for its reliability, and control-ability, and a lot of them failed miserably. The R51 isn't even listed on the Rem. website anymore.
  • Options
    gesshotsgesshots Member Posts: 15,679 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I thought this was going to be about the old .380ACP
    The last Remington 51 was produced in 1927.

800px-Remington_pederson_51.jpg = GREAT Pistol !!!

You might think in 87 years they could pick a new model number !!!

[;)][:D]
    It's being willing. I found out early that most men, regardless of cause or need, aren't willing. They blink an eye or draw a breath before they pull the trigger. I won't. ~ J.B. Books
  • Options
    JunkballerJunkballer Member Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They need to replace those "numerous experts" they claimed to have had try the pistols out, if there was ever any experts at all [:(!]

"Never do wrong to make a friend----or to keep one".....Robert E. Lee