In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

*_r_done

hk-91hk-91 Member Posts: 10,050
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Two care packages went out to your son today. I think he will like what we sent him.

To add to it. I made sure he got a Charger hotwheel in one of them to remind him of home.

Comments

• hk-91hk-91 Member Posts: 10,050
    edited November -1
    How did the deer hunt go?
    edited November -1
    glit.best.jpg
    Two questions for you.

1. Why are you hugging Art Bell's new wife?

2. What's up with that left hand?

Just curious.
    [;)]
    edited November -1
    I couldn't find anything on the radio you asked about. Did the wiring info help you out any?
    edited November -1
    I was reading the forum this morning and noticed one thing....Your sig. line is a tad long....

Its annoying to have to scroll over to read all of the posts and was wondering if you knew it was doing this?...

Perhaps you could take the little guy at the end and put him below the others?...
    edited November -1
    Thanks again for the ammo. Looks like i am going to have some fun in the future.[:D]
    edited November -1
    Up yours buddy, you and your chicken gizzards and hearts thread. I now have to have them... the problem is they take a little over three hours to cook them the way I like them.... Now I HAVE TO WAIT until 9:00 to eat.... Thanks for nothing[:D][:D][:D][:D]
    edited November -1
    Leaving that hell hole of phony values, phony ideals and phony people was the smartest move we ever made too. I'm very proud of my new home state and if it weren't for some family and friends remaining, I'd never go back to "La-La Land" either. I'm sorry they are dealing with wild fires (as if Montanans don't know what that's like), but that's about the limit of my empathy. [xx(]

Jim
    edited November -1
    Did you sig line take a cold shower? It's got major shrinkage [:D][:D][:D]
    edited November -1
    You said you were related to Lorrin Farr in another thread, I was just curious how your related to him.

Also did you know they have a monument of him and James Brown in the Ogden City municipal gardens?
    edited November -1
    This morning I was emptying my bowels (sorry, there just isn't a polite way to say that) in a porta-potty at an very remote BLM site in eastern WA when I oberserved *_r_done's tag scratched into the door.

So: have you been travelling, or is somebody out to besmear (so to speak) your good name?
    edited November -1
    edited November -1
    I shipped out you kit today, you should be getting it by the end of the week.
    edited November -1
    I also sent you the same e-mail.

Thanks for the prize. My nephew will be so happy. I will take him shooting and post pics.
    How do I claim, my nephews cricket? I Have several gun shops around me.

Kids Winners!

I will do the break down later on who gets which on the ammo and acc. as I am really not awake yet.

Winners are:
    Cricketts:
    1, Handload,
    2, MP5 Shooter
    3, Base Jumper
    4, 46270
    5, Mr Colt .45
    6, JohnnyLikesGuns

Pocket knief and one of the gift cards:
    IdahoRedneck
    edited November -1
    Kevin, I was doing some research for a history project when I uncovered a little fact that may or may not (probably will) interest you:

Rock Island Arsenal built US tanks in WWI. But you probably already knew that since you probably already know that it's the US Army's only active foundry.
    edited November -1
    you have mail.