In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Requirements for posting "BREAKING NEWS"

mateomasfeomateomasfeo Member Posts: 27,143
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
First off, let me say "Thank you" to all those that help to keep us informed of current events. Having said that, before you post, please take a moment to at least review the current page of topics before posting. There is no need to each post a link letting us know that Carrie Prejean will keep her crown, or that H.R. 45 is going to make it impossible to get ammunition. Thank you.

P.S. Please don't turn this thread into a giant, rant about posting requirements. It will only add to the insanity.

Comments

• mateomasfeomateomasfeo Member Posts: 27,143
    edited November -1
    First off, let me say "Thank you" to all those that help to keep us informed of current events. Having said that, before you post, please take a moment to at least review the current page of topics before posting. There is no need to each post a link letting us know that Carrie Prejean will keep her crown, or that H.R. 45 is going to make it impossible to get ammunition. Thank you.

P.S. Please don't turn this thread into a giant, rant about posting requirements. It will only add to the insanity.
  • Old-ColtsOld-Colts Member Posts: 22,697 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Like Yogi (Berra, not the Bear) would say; sounds like Deja Vu all over again! [:D]

If you can't feel the music; it's only pink noise!

• LaidbackDanLaidbackDan Member Posts: 13,142 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Would this also pertain to posting threads to whats on sale at Bed, bath, and beyond?
  • Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,895 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by LaidbackDan
    Would this also pertain to posting threads to whats on sale at Bed, bath, and beyond?

Hey I got one of their flyers today,......."Breaking News"
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • hk-91hk-91 Member Posts: 10,050
    edited November -1
    well with all the new posts that are put up every day there can be ten of the same posts posted on here every day and i would probley only end up reading two of them. Doesnt bother me much unless they dont put in the title what it is. You have to remember this is the internet, no one is twisting your arm making you read each and every post.