In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Pa. Deer Hunters

375H&H375H&H Member Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2008 in General Discussion
Just wanted to wish good luck to all entering Penn's Woods tomorrow for the 1st day of the rifle deer season
I have 11 hours left in this work shift , then its vacation time until the 19th of December [:p][:p][:p]
Good luck , pick out a big one ,shoot straight , and be safe [:p][:p]

Comments

• Options
    footlongfootlong Member Posts: 8,009
    edited November -1
    H&H-Used to do bear season evey year in Potter County next to NY
    Border. Lotsa deer up there. Beautiful country. Good luck[:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    scrumpyjackscrumpyjack Member Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Enjoy. I won't be going out until Wednesday or Thursday. Too many flatlanders out and about on opening day.

I had a branch above my head shot a few years ago. When the guy came looking for his deer I asked him what the "F" he was shooting at. He told me he saw and heard movement.
  • Options
    frog21frog21 Member Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My daughter and I will be heading out Monday also.I went spotlighting last night and saw a T.V.buck right next to where I'm hunting.Wish now I would have spent more time checking the area out earlier,but I was to busy at work to have any fun.Well good luck to everyone else also and be safe.
  • Options
    guntech59guntech59 Member Posts: 23,187 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I drove through PA, yesterday, on I-81. I saw many tree stands from the highway. Beautiful country.
  • Options
    gunpaqgunpaq Member Posts: 4,607 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    We are dreading the annual invasion and shootum-up of our barns, houses and cattle. It would be nice if there were some real ethical and safe deer hunters in PA.
  • Options
    j3081j3081 Member Posts: 332 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    hi guys,,,just a warning for hunters in WMU #2D,,,doe season dosen't open till the first saturday,december 6th,,,there are other units also,,,hunting digest,pg.50,ist column,halfway down,,,beware i'm sure the game officials will be watching these units,,,hunt safely and always know what is behind that deer,,,[:)][:)][:)]