In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Trump To Decide On Miss Kali's Fate Tomorrow

Comments

• Queen of SwordsQueen of Swords Member Posts: 14,355
    edited November -1
    This is hypocricy at it's best (or worse). Miss Rhode Island just appeared in Maxim magazine in a far more titilating (no pun intended) pose, but yet, no one is calling for her crown.

I mean, if Miss Kali's undie photos are so bad, and if it's all about the undie photo, and not the comment, why aren't all of the Victoria's Secret models having their personal lives drudged through? Why aren't they media pariahs?
  • joker5656joker5656 Member Posts: 5,598 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by rcrxs old lady
    This is hypocricy at it's best (or worse). Miss Rhode Island just appeared in Maxim magazine in a far more titilating (no pun intended) pose, but yet, no one is calling for her crown.

I mean, if Miss Kali's undie photos are so bad, and if it's all about the undie photo, and not the comment, why aren't all of the Victoria's Secret models having their personal lives drudged through? Why aren't they media pariahs?

the little gay meanie should have never thrown the question in there if it (and i mean it) wasn't going to like it. Sorry political questions should have never been included in the questions. hopefully Trump does the right thing and allows her to stay. if it wasn't for that question the photos never would have showed up top begin with.
  • savage170savage170 Member Posts: 37,504 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I may not have seen all the pictures but what I've seen so far there is a lot more skin exposed at the malls
  • footlongfootlong Member Posts: 8,009
    edited November -1
    If Don's favorite hair gel is KY the title's history[:0]
  • 47studebaker47studebaker Member Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't think Trump has anything to say about it, I heard that Californicate is stripping her crown.
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    From the report I heard today, she failed to comply with the registration requirements of admitting to any NUDE, SEMI NUDE pictures or other infractions that might prohibit her from becoming a contestant prior to the pagent...
  • Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,895 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Donald Trump and his son are the new "Barnum and Bailey" freak show.

They used to make money from real estate, now they want to be TV reality moguls.

Who in their right mind wants to watch Joan Rivers argueing with some other so-called celebs? Guess Joans equally hideous daughter got "fired."

How has this kind of trash become "NEWS."
    That is where I saw it BTW. I wouldn't waste 5 minutes of my time watching these types of shows.
    Don't actually think it really matters in the big picture what happens to the "beauty queens" either.

None of this is newsworthy folks.[xx(]
    Our country being flushed down the toilet is newsworthy!
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • savage170savage170 Member Posts: 37,504 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Marc1301
    Donald Trump and his son are the new "Barnum and Bailey" freak show.

They used to make money from real estate, now they want to be TV reality moguls.

Who in their right mind wants to watch Joan Rivers argueing with some other so-called celebs? Guess Joans equally hideous daughter got "fired."

How has this kind of trash become "NEWS."
    That is where I saw it BTW. I wouldn't waste 5 minutes of my time watching these types of shows.
    Don't actually think it really matters in the big picture what happens to the "beauty queens" either.

None of this is newsworthy folks.[xx(]
    Our country being flushed down the toilet is newsworthy!

+1
  • cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,570 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Can't argue with that 301.
    It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • givettegivette Member Posts: 10,886
    edited November -1
    Let's face it: Nuns, fags lesbos and lecherous old men will look at the same woman...all in different light. What one considers a "plus", may not be so to another.

Maybe it's to balance the judging? Dunno. Joe

..panel of nuns. What a scream!