In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

KYPLUMBER

zinkzink Member Posts: 6,456 ✭✭✭
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Got the pin and stickers. Thanks, it will be worn with pride!

Lance

Comments

• zinkzink Member Posts: 6,456 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It has come to my attention of your maritime distress signal, of the picture of the U.S. flag being upside down in your signature line. I am prepared to respond to your signal if you truly need assistance in a matter of immediate danger of yourself or property. If you are not in immediate danger and your distress signal is just an ill attempt in protesting you dislike in the out come of our elections, please let me know.

I truly think that you are a true patriot, and as such, are indeed of dire need of our help, or you are unaware of the codes of the respect of our flag. If the former is the case, please contact me so I can catch the next plane to come to your immediate aid. If the later is the case, I have included the Flag code for displaying the maritime distress signal for your patriotic consideration
    Respectfully Ed

TITLE 4, CHAPTER 1, ? 8. of the U.S. flag code: Respect for flag

"No disrespect should be shown to the flag of the United States of America; the flag should not be dipped to any person or thing. Regimental colors, State flags, and organization or institutional flags are to be dipped as a mark of honor.

(a) The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property."

here is a link to it.

http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/4/usc_sec_04_00000008----000-.html
    edited November -1
    Are you going to the gun show in Lexington this weekend ?

I am not sure which day I will be there but I will be there.

It is Friday thru Sunday .
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the good news. Needed that. I have no doubt you will earn it![^]
    edited November -1
    edited November -1
    I tried to open you "I'm a 3%'er" link in your sig line. It opens up for about 4 seconds and then goes here... I don't thing you have it in your sig line to sell Obama Novelties. Just thought you'd like to know so you can fix it. Here is a C&P of the error page and the advertisement for Obama Novelties on it [:D][:D]

The page cannot be found 404 Error

Sponsored Results Free Obama Million Dollar Novelty Bills
    OVERSTOCK SALE: Obama 2008 Stickers, Buttons, Pins, Shirts, Toys Free Shipping. Get a Free Obama Novelty Million Dollar Bill With Every New Order! The Largest Selection of Obama Gear Online.
    www.politicalgifts.com/obamastore
    Grants To Pay Bills
    The Gov Gives Grants To Help You Get Out Of Debt And Pay Bills.
    www.GrantsExpertHelp.com
    edited November -1
    I know that a couple of weeks ago you cheated death in a gas line explosion but a few others on the job site were seriously injured. I hope that during these past few days some of you dropped in to the hospital to say hello to those that are still recovering and probably did not have a happy Thanksgiving.
    edited November -1
    Could i email you a question about the computer problem i asked about before?

Somehow all the settings on my router got changed, and i cant host games anymore, i cant remember everything i did last time, i think im doing it the same, but im mising something because it still wont work.
    edited November -1
    ya got mail[:)]
    edited November -1
    Thanks! For the chance to win one of the Bonnie Blue Lapel Pins. Anyway I sent you an email with my mailing address. mauser54
    edited November -1
    Just so that my note to you through wonderful gunbroker communication system didn't reach you or got sorted into junk mail, please watch out for an email from me.

If my message didn't reach you, please drop me an email to: rockatansky [at] gunstroker [dot] com
    edited November -1
    Please accept my public apology for my statements made on your posting. I have no clue of your health and am not up to date with your ongoing health issues.

I want all to read this to know I am not a vindictive person and have no wish upon you of I'll health.

I will keep this in mind and keep you in my prayers of good health.

We may not see eye to eye on most things but I would be the first to extend a hand to help you.

You need to know that.

So I extend my hand in friendship and understanding that I made a mistake and am doing my best to rectify my mistake.

Duce
  • GuvamintCheeseGuvamintCheese Member Posts: 38,932
    edited November -1
    Didnt KY pick up his toys and leave?
    edited November -1
  • Old-ColtsOld-Colts Member Posts: 22,697 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by cartod
    Didnt KY pick up his toys and leave?Which time [?]

If you can't feel the music; it's only pink noise!

• Colt SuperColt Super Member Posts: 31,007
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by zink
    Got the pin and stickers. Thanks, it will be worn with pride!

Lance

Me too, Mike.

Thank you !!

Doug
  • jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 26,028 ******
    edited November -1
    kyplumber;
    Got my pin and stickers, today. Thanks a bunch. I had to explain to my wife about the Bonnie Blue.
    jimdeere
  • hdcolt51hdcolt51 Member Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Got mine on friday.Thanks a bunch
  • PSFD DONKEYPSFD DONKEY Member Posts: 771 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Where can a person get some.
  • hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,319 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    yep got mine also KY, I usually don't do stickers but the statue of liberty sticker is something I have been saying so I put it on the backwindow of the truck and the flag right beside it. thanks KY if your still here.
  • reloader44magreloader44mag Member Posts: 18,783 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    KY still owes me lunch...maybe he found a job
  • JohnnylikesgunsJohnnylikesguns Member Posts: 2,887 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    KYPLUMBER, Got pin and sitckers Satuarday. Thanks

Got some heading your way Monday.

I see I was working in your backyard last October.

Hope your got some work.

Thanks