In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Someone asking me about a shotgun???

Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,717 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2007 in General Discussion
There was an Annie Oakley photo that we bought from someone on the "much hated site" and they have said they plan on selling a hotgun that has been in their family for some time. This is a copy of the e-mail I have gotten and I thought I would put up what I have here to see if you guys have any suggestions for them.

I will copy and send over any info you have to give them......

Hi, again, and thanks for the info. We did go on Gun Broker and didn't find anything similar to ours. To get more info about our gun, we'd have to dig it out (it is still and always packed away) but I do know it was made by a now defunct company in Brussels, Belgium, the Syrena Hless Arms Co. I will email you more when we find it. Thanks, Chris
LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com

Comments