In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

RE: School invaded by city folk

Jacob2008Jacob2008 Member Posts: 19,528 ✭✭✭
edited June 2008 in General Discussion
Happened again today. Shes in my health class, along with her "boyfriend".. he is mixed. the teacher kept asking him to wake up and raise his head off of the desk. he wouldnt, so they called down an admin.

Admin got there, and asked him nicely to come to the office and work stuff out, he could still be in school. He cussed him out, and threw a fit. We left, went to another room, they drug him out into the hall in his chair for refusing to move after threatening a kid, and cussing the teacher out.

They finally got him out, and the kid swung at him, put up a big fight, until he was taken into custody.
Admin came in and asked for us to write down what we saw, his mom is calling it racist and is taking it to the board of education. The girl is in there, and said "The white folks pushed him to his limit because he is white AND black, its racist and they was threatening him until he got kicked out."

I could seriously just punch this chick, but id be in jail for a hate crime or something

Comments

• Options
    dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
    edited November -1
    Jacob, now you know how to apply the term, "white trash". Remember it, it will only get worse in your lifetime.
  • Options
    kristovkristov Member Posts: 6,633
    edited November -1
    What are you doing in summer school? I thought that you were kicking back all summer.
  • Options
    spryorspryor Member Posts: 9,155
    edited November -1
    Tis a shame.

That stuff never would've flown when I was in school, but it started
    shortly after i left (75).

No possible way could i be a teacher nowdays...or even a school bus
    driver.[;)]
  • Options
    zipperzapzipperzap Member Posts: 25,057
    edited November -1
  • Options
    remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    welcome to the real world little brother
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by kristov
    What are you doing in summer school? I thought that you were kicking back all summer.
    Health is mandatory, getting it out of my way.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by remingtonoaks
    The real world SUCKS
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Jacob2008

Good for you.
  • Options
    edited November -1

Good for you.
    Would have loved to do personal finances, as i also have to take it to graduate, but it wasnt being offered this summer.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    The real world SUCKS

You might as well get used to the fact that the world is not like Gun Broker! Once you graduate and get a job you are going to encounter all sorts of people out there, many of whom you will find objectionable for all sorts of reasons. Most of these folks have workplace rights and protections that you, as a white guy, can only dream of so you might as well prepare right now!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    The real world SUCKS

You might as well get used to the fact that the world is not like Gun Broker! Once you graduate and get a job you are going to encounter all sorts of people out there, many of whom you will find objectionable for all sorts of reasons. Most of these folks have workplace rights and protections that you, as a white guy, can only dream of so you might as well prepare right now!

But Gunbroker is cool! no nudity (lies) no cussing (lies) no hating (MEGA lies) no racism (LIELIELIE) [:D]