In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Another monster is almost there

Mr. FriendlyMr. Friendly Member Posts: 7,981
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
everything fabbed, waiting to go in. Amazing fabbing a 5" exhaust for a car lol

IMG_7452.jpg

Comments

• Survivalist86Survivalist86 Member Posts: 3,105
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Todesengel

IMG_7452.jpg

That a Renault?
  • tneff1969tneff1969 Member Posts: 6,682 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    This thread is useless without information.[:D]
  • Mr. FriendlyMr. Friendly Member Posts: 7,981
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Survivalist86

IMG_7452.jpg

That a Renault?
    puegot [:D]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tneff1969
    mvp storker, aem standalone, 1600 cc injectors, 350 shot of n20, hks 280 cams, hks mhg, l-19 head studs, gt47-88 turbocharger, 5" exhaust, rps triple place carbon clutch, sumped tank aeromotive external pump and controller that rams voltage with boost, custom solid motor mounts, custom scattershield, kevlar blanket for trans, tons of crap I am missing I am sure
  • Survivalist86Survivalist86 Member Posts: 3,105
    edited November -1
    mvp storker, aem standalone, 1600 cc injectors, 350 shot of n20, hks 280 cams, hks mhg, l-19 head studs, gt47-88 turbocharger, 5" exhaust, rps triple place carbon clutch, sumped tank aeromotive external pump and controller that rams voltage with boost, custom solid motor mounts, custom scattershield, kevlar blanket for trans, tons of crap I am missing I am sure

Hopped up Renault or Citreon.
  • tneff1969tneff1969 Member Posts: 6,682 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Cool, more pics expected as progress is done.
  • Old-ColtsOld-Colts Member Posts: 22,697 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Boy, I can sure tell I'm getting old and that I've been away from Hot Roding for a long time; all I heard was blah, blah, blah, blah, blah! [:I]

What ever happened to Hooker Headers, Holley Double Pumper, Tarantula Manifold, Mallory Dual Point Distributor, McCloud Clutch, Muncie M22 Rock Crusher, Angle Plug Heads, Sig Erson Cams, etc. [?] [8D][:D]

If you can't feel the music; it's only pink noise!

• Colt SuperColt Super Member Posts: 31,007
    edited November -1
    You n me both, Bro.

Prolly front wheel drive, too.

Doug
    edited November -1
    well considering the length of the engine (inline six), the size and length of the transmission, I figured it would be quite easy to see that car is rwd, but I guess not. I do however enjoy the negative nancy's though and the glory days of cars stories. I doubt you ever had a car that would touch my SLOWEST rice burner [}:)]
    edited November -1
    btw, this is not even my car, but one I did all the fab work for. Not that it matters, just thought I would clarify as most of you muscle car guys on here couldn't beat my wifes pink car lol
  • 35 Whelen35 Whelen Member Posts: 14,307 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Two cylinders for starters......do they come in hetero?[;)]

Not raggin' on you, nice car, just had to get at least one snide comment in there.[:D]
    An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 35WhelenClassic

Two cylinders for starters......do they come in hetero?[;)]

Not raggin' on you, nice car, just had to get at least one snide comment in there.[:D]
    it was posted for people to rag on, as I knew it would happen. Somehow american automobiles and guns seem to go together like peas and carrots [:D]
  • 35 Whelen35 Whelen Member Posts: 14,307 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Supra?
    An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it.
  • Jacob2008Jacob2008 Member Posts: 19,528 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 35WhelenClassic
    Supra?
    YUP