In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Abbey and Chris... You'll remember them

Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,909 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Remember back when a friend of mine's children and husband was in a car accident....and the father died. Abbey and Chris are over for a visit. They are doing really well. Chris walks with a bad limp....has to use a walker sometimes along with one of those chairs everyone was ranting over in another thread. He will definately be a VERY large person if he keeps going like he is. Chris came over to spend the night with my son...and Abbey wanted to stay also. I don't mind. They are VERY sweet kids.

Abbey said the cutest thing a bit ago. She came downstairs and asked if we were family. I told her no, but we were close. She started to walk away and turned back around and asked....."Are we s'posed to LOVE you?" I told her she didn't HAVE to, but that I loved her. It was especially cute because of all the missing teeth she has and the little girl lisp when she said it. I'm glad they called and came over.
LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com

Comments