In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Smallest pup we have had so far

2»

Comments

• matwormatwor Member Posts: 20,594
    edited November -1
    I forgot to add tomahawk, hows Jakes pickin' coming along?[;)][:D]
  • tomahawktomahawk Member Posts: 11,826
    edited November -1
    still in the road....sheriff can move it if he wants..it's too wet out for me[;)][:D]

oh i thought we were still on trucks, jake strums the guitar..i pick the banjo[;)][:D]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tomahawk
    still in the road....sheriff can move it if he wants..it's too wet out for me[;)][:D]

PICKIN'.............not pickup.[:D][:D]
    edited November -1
    see edit above..i'm goin to bed i think i.m cross eyed already understand[;)][:D][:D]
    edited November -1
    Still pi$$ed about not gettin' paid I'd bet.
  • Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,914 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That would be the very best giveaway ever! Too bad I am so far away. My mother just asked the other day if I knew anyone that had any teacup Yorkies. She wants a super tiny dog soooooo bad. She is the kind of woman that treats her pets better than her children. They had Great Danes when I was younger. I remember they had a special doghouse built.....it looked like a miniature metal building (heated of course and had real windows that would raise up.) My mother spent the night in the doghouse on a cot when they had their ears docked!!! My father wouldn't let her have them BOTH in the house at the same time....they were like wrecking balls when they went through.

That is just the cutest little thing ever. Have you ever listed your dogs for sale on line? I know someone who sells teacup poodles on Craigs.....
    LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com
    edited November -1
    yep, if it weren;t so far to drive,and i knew wher he lived..i'd just be apt to pay him a visit tonight to collect...i guess i'll give him the benefit of the doubt and be cordial..but come monday he better be there like he give his word or i won't be suitable for his company...i damn well promise...this fella is a youngster that is kind of ...well spoiled and thinks he can do as he pleases...i'm not happy there anyway..he might get a poke in the teeth,just for meaness..i wasn't raised that way..my dad and grandad wouldn't go to sleep until they paid a man his hire {wages}. and if i owe someone ..i'm the same way[V]
    edited November -1
    damn i apologise don, i'm even on the wrong damn topic...somehow thought this was my post....nice lil dog you got there though[;)][:D]
  • Jayhawk2218Jayhawk2218 Member Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You could overnight that thing with UPS for 5 bucks.
  • Jacob2008Jacob2008 Member Posts: 19,528 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tomahawk
    yep, if it weren;t so far to drive,and i knew wher he lived..i'd just be apt to pay him a visit tonight to collect...i guess i'll give him the benefit of the doubt and be cordial..but come monday he better be there like he give his word or i won't be suitable for his company...i damn well promise...this fella is a youngster that is kind of ...well spoiled and thinks he can do as he pleases...i'm not happy there anyway..he might get a poke in the teeth,just for meaness..i wasn't raised that way..my dad and grandad wouldn't go to sleep until they paid a man his hire {wages}. and if i owe someone ..i'm the same way[V]
    Don't go getting arrested. Make him hit you first then throw him down in the hole [:0]

Don- Nice dog. [:D][:D][:D]