In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Rationing begins on Drugs for Medicad Patients

TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in General Discussion
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/rationing-begins-states-limiting-drug-prescriptions-medicaid-patients
We can have every fricken illegal getting free health care and spend Billions on Countries that Hate us but this is BS

Comments

• Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The lady that lived here is on SSI disability and Medicaid, her drug bill was over $2,000.00 a month.
  • Options
    CbtEngr01CbtEngr01 Member Posts: 4,340
    edited November -1
    i sure wish more people wouldve woke up and did some research before they passed obamacare.
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    simply got to change your name to hernandez...the SHAME of America in giving all of the primitive non citizens everything FREE while shorting our citizens
  • Options
    Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by spasmcreek
    simply got to change your name to hernandez...the SHAME of America in giving all of the primitive non citizens everything FREE while shorting our citizens

Some don't seem to realize the difference between Medicare,....something that one is FORCED to pay into, and Medicaid.

Medicaid is for those that have never paid in, or have not met their 40 quarters, and one of the main reasons that Medicare is going broke.

BTW,.....I don't like any of it.
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    good to know i am limited on drugs in kanss while my blessed state GIVES around $450 MILLION a year to illegals
  • Options
    Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Why aren't there the same howls of anger around here when an insurance company limits coverage?
  • Options
    TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Check your facts before you say something about medicade My brother is in the rest home with Medicare and Tri Care and ran out of Medicare benefit and so he went on Meicade. He did pay in and worked his life and retired from the Navy reserve. Medicare does run out and your screwed if you can't pay. Now they just maintain him with no Physical Therapy and that's where most are headed under obamacare
  • Options
    Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by TooBig
    Check your facts before you say something about medicade My brother is in the rest home with Medicare and Tri Care and ran out of Medicare benefit and so he went on Meicade. He did pay in and worked his life and retired from the Navy reserve. Medicare does run out and your screwed if you can't pay. Now they just maintain him with no Physical Therapy and that's where most are headed under obamacare

I apologize in your instance, and I'm sure there are more.
    Most Medicaid recipients are what I stated above.

Regardless, I don't GAD about the definitions right now.
    You folks argue over it.
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner