In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

fishkiller

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Anybody heard from him? I know he was going through a rough spell.

Comments

• n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Jeff go down to the Brighton Baptist Church on RT 70 WEST OF Okeechobee Highland County
    is a Concrete Building tell them Your A Friend Of Dick And Sharons
    Brother Roger Rice, They will Put you Up
    Behave Yourself & Stay Safe
    You May have to Cook or Sumpin To Help Out
    Good Folks they are.
    Say Hi To Willie When Your there for me
    I Mean it "GO Now"
    Yeah I Emphasized Now
    Good Luck And Prayers said
    Drop Sumpin In the Plate Before you Leave
    Woody & Dori
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the e-mail[:p][:D][^]
    edited November -1
    You got email. I sent it to you a few days ago, so just thought I'd give you a heads up since I ain't heard nothin.
    edited November -1
    Just seeing if you're paying attention. Cause you don't seem to be.
    edited November -1
    does your email work thru GB?

Got a sprinkler question

Scott
    edited November -1
    Hey did you see that storm out there. It could turn into a hurricane and the next five days they have it headed right for us [:0]
    edited November -1
    edited November -1
    Email me your shipping address okay.
    edited November -1
    I See He Has Not Posted Since Early July
    Is he Alive
    edited November -1
    How far are you from Daytona Beach.. the track.. Headed down there in Nov.
    edited November -1
    Jeff, I am not ignoring you, I just have been so busy, that I forgot you called and didn't call you back. I will get back to you. I am headed out to the gun club for a work day this morning and then to the county 4h fair. I will call. I feel ignorant not calling right back, It was not intentional.I will call you so you don't have to pay. Again, I apologize. John
    edited November -1
    I know you like Supercross. On right now at the Speed Channel, Live aneheim 1[8D]
    edited November -1
    Jeff, did your father still live in NJ??????? If so, where do we go to pay our respects and do you need a place to stay????You know my house is always open to you, with a bed, private bath and home cooked meals.[;)] Your Friends of Donna's and mine and we would love to have you. John.
    edited November -1
    Jeff, I hope this does not offend you or make you mad at me in any way. You are my friend. Having said that, I found you family tribal seal. The Muntz name is all over the Lenni Lenape tribe, with many from the Bridgeton area. I see a lot of Clarence on the different web sites. Maybe your fathers brother. Looks like they we very important people among the tribes. I hope this helps you and maybe you can print out your family tribal seal. With MUCH respect, John Oakie, Taggart.

Idians.jpg
    edited November -1
    You posted about the movie Battleground the other day, have you checked out The Lost Battalion with Ricky Schroeder ? Pretty good flick
    edited November -1
    If you can find this movie "Age of Consent" about 1972 with Helen Mirren and James Mason watch it you won't be disappointed. If you have cable or satellite you might find it on the Sundance channel occasionally.
    edited November -1
    Happy Birthday Jeff. Hope you have an awesome day and God blesses you with the best day of fishing in your life!!!!! How old you gonna be????? Enjoy brother and have a cold one for me. Oakie
    edited November -1
    How'd the hitch-hiking go???
    edited November -1
    When I was at the Christmas party Saturday night, your name came up. Do you have older brothers???? I told the guy that I know you from GunBroker. He said he went to school with a muntz from Collingswood or haddon hieghts??? Can't remember. It is not a real popular name. Just wondering if it was you??? Now I can't remember the guys name. He was 53 or 54 years old. Oakie
    edited November -1
    You missed a good morning at the range.. Gary aint too bad with that old rem mdl 11, with the corn cob on the end...[:D][:D][:0][:0]
    edited November -1
    Jeff, send me your address. When I am done watching the dvd, I will pass it on to you if you would like. That's what friends do.Oakie
    edited November -1
    I may have missed it, but what did you decide to do, move north and go to work or stay south??
    edited November -1
    Call you this weekend. You still have the same number???
    edited November -1
    Your last post on the pet peeve thread makes a good point and explains a lot.

you wrote: quote: #1.2 are all the people looking for freebies instead of working a friggin job

#1.2 is hard for me to believe as well..
    WTH would a person do all day,if not go to work?
    How long could I stay 1/2-way sane,if I didn't have a job to do/go to?
    About 2 days.(hey,my weekend is just about 2 days, huh)After that,I need to go do something
    I think that explains a lot about the wellfare population. The get on the government teat and go bat guano crazy. The have all the time in the world, so voting and attending public policy meetings is possible and they spread their insanity all across the land.
    edited November -1
    Email Sent [:D]
    Don't worry Folks Its Just a Conspiracy
    Nothing to See here[:D][:D][^]
  • Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,895 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He was busy killing fish,.......not clays!
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner