In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Spring time in FL.

topdadtopdad Member Posts: 3,408 ✭✭
edited May 2012 in General Discussion
[img][/img]May31_0001.jpg
And after all the rain from that tropiacl storm, the humidity
must be 95+%.

Comments

• Options
    Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It's really hot up here today as well, although the humidity is down a little from yesterday.

I just walked in drenched about 30 minutes ago.
    Getting to where I can't handle working in this heat anymore.[xx(]
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • Options
    fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    It's hotter'n Haities about 100 Mi. South of U Kevin...When U commin down and fish the Jupiter inlet man?
  • Options
    minitruck83minitruck83 Member Posts: 5,369
    edited November -1
    It's 88 here on the treasure coast, humidity around 55 with a slight (maybe 8-10 mph) wind off the water in advance of a storm cell. It's better than this morning when the temp was 68, the humidity 70+, and the breeze off of the swamp!

Allen
  • Options
    Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishkiller41
    It's hotter'n Haities about 100 Mi. South of U Kevin...When U commin down and fish the Jupiter inlet man?

Is Jupiter Inlet still as dangerous for boats as it used to be during bad weather?

I wish I could remember the name of the marina we used to go out of. Dry storage and all that, you could see it from the bridge overpass.
    Was it Jolly Roger?
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner