In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Why the bailout failed

2»

Comments

• Options
    Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Hunter Mag
    Darn I don't want to hear anymore. What SCUM!![:(]

quote:The "violence" should come when our Congress goes totally against the wishes of its citizens
    I though this happened years ago. [:(!]

I forgot to add one of my senators is Obama. 10164562711e7d194.gif

That's pretty bad, but I don't feel he could be any worse than mine,.......Mel "Dry foot" Martinez.

Yes, he has an "R" by his name but he is no different.
    I have written numerous times, and finally said I would vote for ANYONE running against him.

Take a guess if I ever received a response of any kind from this hispanic twit?
    The answer is a big NO.

Geez,......even the Dem here, Bill Nelson has at least sent a form letter, and I am a registered Republican.

He will most likely be finished doing what he wants by the time he is up for re-election.
    He has been a "Bush-bot" since day one, and has been in favor of ALL of the imigration "reforms" that have been proposed.

I don't think he likes me too much at this point,.........the feeling is mutual![xx(][}:)]
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner