In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Swine flu now in my home state Georgia

mike55mike55 Member Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2009 in General Discussion
Some woman from Kentucky who went to Cancun and got sick decided to come to LaGrange Ga and infect all of us folks in Ga.

Stupid people everywhere, if you went to Mexico then stay your * at the house and deal with it by yourself.

Mike

Comments

• Options
    shootuadealshootuadeal Member Posts: 5,244 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    also in my nieghboring state MN now i saw in the morning paper[xx(]
  • Options
    storm6490storm6490 Member Posts: 8,010
    edited November -1
    just ask them to spit in your mouth so you can get sick and get over it.
  • Options
    War Pig ActualWar Pig Actual Member Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My wife's co-worker invited her parents from Mexico to stay with her for a while. I wanted to grab a baseball bat and go to her job when she told me that. And that's not the worst part, she has another co-worker who's husband's father got deported and these *-wipes go to Tijuana every weekend to see him.
  • Options
    mike55mike55 Member Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sounds to me like it's time to "put the ole foot down"

Mike
  • Options
    COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
    edited November -1
    ...There are dummies everywhere and the media are doing there best to make this worse than it is...leave it to Obammy and the lefty media. The border should be closed for 2-3 weeks and then evaluated at that time to see if a longer closing in needed.

...IF the border was closed it would accomplish several things, but that's way to much common sense for the Government to use. It would stop all illegal drugs/contraband and illegals that make it past the points of entry everyday...but oh no, we can't let a "crises" be wasted as it's seen by the libs as an opportunity, pathetic...[xx(]

quote:My wife's co-worker invited her parents from Mexico to stay with her for a while. I wanted to grab a baseball bat and go to her job when she told me that. And that's not the worst part, she has another co-worker who's husband's father got deported and these *-wipes go to Tijuana every weekend to see him.

...Now that, is cheerful news! Make my day and tell me they are all comming over to your place for a party..after all, this did start with a pig...LMAO...[;)]

ani-texas-flag-2.gif
  • Options
    FatstratFatstrat Member Posts: 9,147
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mike55
    Some woman from Kentucky who went to Cancun and got sick decided to come to LaGrange Ga and infect all of us folks in Ga.

Stupid people everywhere, if you went to Mexico then stay your * at the house and deal with it by yourself.

Mike

Oh please. How long has swine flu been in the news. A few days.
    You act like the woman purposely went and got infected, and brought it to Ga.
    I'd bet she had no idea what she had when she came home, or to Georgia.
  • Options
    moonshinemoonshine Member Posts: 8,471
    edited November -1
    quote:Swine flu now in my home state Georgia

keep it there.it's obama fault