In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Need APPLE Macbook help please

bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
I downloaded a pile of pics from Photobucket. They are all in my download basket. Is there a way to bulk transfer them to my photos file on the computer?

I have been opening each one, clicking on the send to photos option but it takes a LONG time to do just a few.

There has to be a way! (I hope) [:)]

Comments

• Options
    medic07medic07 Member Posts: 5,222 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    bpost
    you can either click and hold left side of mouse and then drag cursor over the images you want until they are highlighted. Then either drag to new folder or right click and copy then paste to new folder (that is what I normally do).

You can also hold the shift key and click on each picture you want and then do as above to move them.
  • Options
    MaaloxMaalox Member Posts: 5,160 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    open the download folder in Finder. Than select the ones you want and move them to photos in one group.
    Regards, MAALOX
  • Options
    MaaloxMaalox Member Posts: 5,160 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by forgemonkey

Bruce, on my iPad I open the photo file and click on 'select' in the upper right hand corner,,,,,,,,tap each pic and then tap 'add to' at the top and select the file you want to put the pics in,,,,,,

Don't know how much different the iPad is from your MacBook,,,,,,,,

They are a lot different. I use a MacBook and whenever I pick up my wife iPad I get frustrated. The operating systems are much different with the iPad being mire like your iPhone than the Mac computers.
    Regards, MAALOX