In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Jacob thanks for eating all the chicken

TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,559 ✭✭✭
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Went to Kentucky chicken and the joint wouldn't honor the coupon and gave us a rain check to fill out. My wife went a head and got two of the new dinners and they were serving Banty chickens. OMG I never say such small pieces of chicken,Finger licken good my butt you couldn't find the meat. YOU MUST HAVE ATE ALL THE BIG CHICKEN[V][xx(][:(][:(!]

Comments

• n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    It Said on the coupon "managers decision on to what peices ya get" [:D][:D]
  • SpartacusSpartacus Member Posts: 14,415
    edited November -1
    quote:they were serving Banty chickens

what's a "Banty" chicken?
    edited November -1
    Short for Bantam chickens..Banty Chicken Domain - Web Home for All Kinds of Bantam Chickens
    Bantam chicken site with links to poultry information, groups, clubs, Web rings, pictures of birds.
    www.bantychicken.com/ -
  • fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    Their really small...[;)]
    edited November -1
    Had a banty rooster once that was King of the Coop..He kept a big Rhode Island red in the run...[:D][:D]
  • cahascahas Member Posts: 4,064
    edited November -1
    What? KFC done run out of the big chicken, the Colonel would not be pleased.
    Hey, not to hijack this thread, but many years ago, was not the Colonels image that was on top of the KFC's showing him with dark colored hair and beard, before he was old and white ??
    I believe the man was middle aged before he started this franchise, so maybe not? Seems I remember otherwise though.