In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

New Auctions

Comments

• Options
    tsr1965tsr1965 Member Posts: 8,682 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    http://www.GunBroker.com/All/BI.aspx?IncludeSellers=562745
    I know these aren't the best guns but you guys should buy them cause I need the money.[:)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    A few new auctions listed at the links below, and a few more will be added by the end of the day...enjoy!

http://www.GunBroker.com/Auction/BrowseItems.aspx?IncludeSellers=484399

http://www.GunBroker.com/All/BI.aspx?IncludeSellers=716063
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Sold everything I had on the auction side today but I did find time to put up three more and they are pretty decent pistolas. Of course the Les Baer is soooo nice and shoots soooo well. [:)][:p]
    http://www.GunBroker.com/All/BI.aspx?IncludeSellers=562745
  • Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tsr1965
    A few new auctions listed at the links below, and a few more will be added by the end of the day...enjoy!
    Thanks, I'm on it!
  • Options
    bullshotbullshot Member Posts: 14,349 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What links ????
    "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you"
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bullshot

What links ????

The links in my signature. There are two different sets of auctions. I just added 5 more onto one of them for a total of 9 for that one, and only one for the other.

• Options
    discusdaddiscusdad Member Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    heres a tidbit for ya TSR. most people on the forums here TURN OFF signatures as reading the same crap all the time slows down everything..[:)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by discusdad
    heres a tidbit for ya TSR. most people on the forums here TURN OFF signatures as reading the same crap all the time slows down everything..[:)]

Tidbit back for you...looking at the results, a lot of folks do not turn off the signatures. I will play it the way I want to...but thanks.
  • Options
    bigoutsidebigoutside Member Posts: 19,443
    edited November -1

Tidbit back for you...looking at the results, a lot of folks do not turn off the signatures. I will play it the way I want to...but thanks.

I was going to click and take a look.

I've decided not to.

Good luck!
  • Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bullshot

What links ????

The links in my signature. There are two different sets of auctions. I just added 5 more onto one of them for a total of 9 for that one, and only one for the other.

...that is a sale catalog....not auction...[:o)]
  • Options
    toad67toad67 Member Posts: 13,019 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bigoutside

I've decided not to.

Good luck!

[:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 53,466
    edited November -1

I've decided not to.

Good luck!

Hit me the very same way.
  • Options
    dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 31,950 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by grumpygy

I've decided not to.

Good luck!

Well, he does make being a dick look easy! Don
  • Options
    asopasop Member Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Now guys. Go easy it's called "Marketing"[:0]
  • Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,394 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by grumpygy

I've decided not to.

Good luck!

Yep.
  • Options
    shootuadealshootuadeal Member Posts: 5,242 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Not to bag on you like everyone else but what results are you talking about, you have 9 auctions and 0 bids. What are you basing results on?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by shootuadeal

Not to bag on you like everyone else but what results are you talking about, you have 9 auctions and 0 bids. What are you basing results on?

I actually have 10 auctions, and 12 bids on one of them. The others just started. Lots of good stuff in the other 9 too.

I will make it easy for you guys over here in the General forum...I have had good success the way I have been running the auctions...my numbers and feed back show it. Lots of folks do keep their signatures turned on, while some do not. Results show people watching them, not just bids. When you see 10 plus people watching an auction, 90%+ of the time it will sell for, or above your target price. If you don't see anything that appeals to you in the auctions listed, then don't bid...plain and simple. No need for name calling, to show the true immaturity of some of the folks over here in the GD forum. Otherwise, here are the links for those who have their signatures turned off...

• Options
    NavybatNavybat Member Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I always thought that listing an auction on GB was its own advertising. Having to come to the forum to reiterate that you have auctions is both redundant and egotistical, in my opinion. I thought the forum was to discuss topics. Not to get additional free advertising.

But just my thought...no worries for those who do it. It's legal and free.

But the snittiness displayed here also turns me off from the auction sites.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Navybat
    I always thought that listing an auction on GB was its own advertising. Having to come to the forum to reiterate that you have auctions is both redundant and egotistical, in my opinion. I thought the forum was to discuss topics. Not to get additional free advertising.

But just my thought...no worries for those who do it. It's legal and free.

But the snittiness displayed here also turns me off from the auction sites.

Sir, then again, I might ask, what exactly do you think funds these type of forums on this site? Do you assume it might be your good intentions, and that everything runs for free?
  • Options
    SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,182 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nice stuff but nothing there for me right now.

For discussion sake, I do look at the auctions forum members plug. I usually tell people I know, that may be interested, when I have something for sale. If you don't tell them you hear "man! I wish I had known you were getting rid of that".
  • Options
    reload999reload999 Member Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I enjoy seeing the links to members' offerings here, but I too have signatures turned off so I also wondered "what link?". I thought the member who mentioned that fact was just being helpful and I found the OP's response unfriendly and a turn off. JMO
  • Options
    edited November -1
    OK...enough

I apologize to those who I offended, and promise to do better. Remember, we are all human, and make mistakes...even though some of us, including myself, sometimes forget that.

I will try to remember that not everyone's signature is turned on, and repost the links in the main body of the post, the next time I do an auction PLUG.

Happy Monday!