In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Cool.......

D1D1 Member Posts: 11,412
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
This is the one I'm getting.
2022full.jpg

Comments

• JorgeJorge Member Posts: 10,656 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey Jim!

Ever had a "Dominicana"?

One taste of brown sugar, and no turning back!

[^]
  • D1D1 Member Posts: 11,412
    edited November -1
    Okay, then. How about this..........
    dc8c_1.JPG
    edited November -1
    It's $950 cheaper than the casket.
  • matwormatwor Member Posts: 20,594
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by HobbyGuy
    After cooking properly at somewhere around 2500 degrees for fifteen minutes or so, I believe this should hold me just fine. [^]

cigar-box-curfing3.jpg

Jim

Won't be big enough.
    edited November -1
    Just as long as I don't get the Georgia Special. Remember a few years back when the crematorium was putting the bodies out in the field and giving the families broken concrete and just plain old ash?
  • remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,245 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I already told my kids, fire me up, roast me and spread my ashes on my parents plot. That way they only have one grave to visit and can spend the rest of their free time water skiing instead of visiting multiple plots
  • pietro75pietro75 Member Posts: 7,048
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by HobbyGuy
    After cooking properly at somewhere around 2500 degrees for fifteen minutes or so, I believe this should hold me just fine. [^]

cigar-box-curfing3.jpg

Jim

I agree! My uncle went down to get his "burn permit" so nobody has to worry about his arrangements. He was messing with the guys down at the funeral home and asked to try out some of the caskets. He wanted to try them out. They didn't know what to say.[:D]
  • dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,862 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Remingtonoaks, You were gone for a while. How did that Swiss sex change thing work out?
    edited November -1
    I'll have to check. When my Dad passed away, it was illegal to spread the ashes. We were told that the ashes in SC must be buried/interned just like everybody else. He wanted to be spread over the hunt club. If it's legal now, that would be fine with me.
    edited November -1
    The casket is $995. On eb-y.
  • searcher5searcher5 Member Posts: 13,511
    edited November -1
    I am to be cremated, and my ashes blown out of a cannon, preferably confederate.

My only instructions?

"Aim high, boys, it's the only chance I got!"
  • jon ojon o Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    After cremation, my ashes are to be put in empty beer cans and then thrown over the fence of the nearest auto salvage yard!![^]
  • quickmajikquickmajik Member Posts: 15,576 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    When ever i die I want to be put in the coffin on my side, that way when the next earth quake happens i will roll over.