In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Welcome back member,'Old-Colts',,

2»

Comments

• Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,371 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Old-Colts
    quote:Originally posted by Mr. Perfect
    Glad you're back Jack... er Bill.[:D] I've been bellyachin' about not seeing you post on here.Thanks Randy! You know, Pepcid Complete or any good acid reducer would have probably taken care of the stomach issue for you! Jack [:D]
    I doubt it!
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Old-ColtsOld-Colts Member Posts: 22,697 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Glad you're back Jack... er Bill.[:D] I've been bellyachin' about not seeing you post on here.Thanks Randy! You know, Pepcid Complete or any good acid reducer would have probably taken care of the stomach issue for you! Jack [:D]I doubt it!Well, in that case, I guess I better put on my big boy pants, saddle up, and get with the program! [:D]

Thanks again, Randy!

If you can't feel the music; it's only pink noise!

• kimikimi Member Posts: 44,719 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Glad you're back Jack... er Bill.[:D] I've been bellyachin' about not seeing you post on here.Thanks Randy! You know, Pepcid Complete or any good acid reducer would have probably taken care of the stomach issue for you! Jack [:D]I doubt it!Well, in that case, I guess I better put on my big boy pants, saddle up, and get with the program! [:D]

Thanks again, Randy!

Well, in that case I have a screaming deal on a 38-55 SRC for your rifle boot!!!!![8)][:D][:D][:D]
    What's next?
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by kimi
    Well, in that case I have a screaming deal on a 38-55 SRC for your rifle boot!!!!![8)][:D][:D][:D]Hey James, I really like that 38-55 SRC, but you know darn good and well that I can't afford it! [:(]

However, Ed, on the other hand, well!!!! And, since he'd satisfy his Winchester urge, you'd save him travel expenses to Cody!!!! [:0][;)][:D]

edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by kimi
    Well, in that case I have a screaming deal on a 38-55 SRC for your rifle boot!!!!![8)][:D][:D][:D]Hey James, I really like that 38-55 SRC, but you know darn good and well that I can't afford it! [:(]

However, Ed, on the other hand, well!!!! And, since he'd satisfy his Winchester urge, you'd save him travel expenses to Cody!!!! [:0][;)][:D]

[:D][:D][:D]
    What's next?
  • toad67toad67 Member Posts: 13,009 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Agree Bill, good to see you posting gain. [^]
    edited November -1
    Hey Todd, thank you very much!

Boy, I'm tired, I boiled and peeled 6 pounds of Shrimp yesterday and put them in the refrigerator to steep in the Crab Boil overnight. I wimped out on the Crawfish and purchased 4 pounds of cooked and peeled Crawfish tails, so I thawed them out and let them steep in Crab Boil overnight also.

I cooked the Crawfish Etouffee and Shrimp Creole today, so including about 1 hour and 15 minutes of preparing the Roux (constant stirring) for the Etouffee; I've been cooking since about noon. My wife is my Sous Chef for chopping vegetables and she's the Chef for the Red Beans & Rice and the Special French Bread; so she's tired too! Should be good eats at our house tomorrow evening! [:p]

edited November -1
    Hey Todd, thank you very much!

Boy, I'm tired, I boiled and peeled 6 pounds of Shrimp yesterday and put them in the refrigerator to steep in the Crab Boil overnight. I wimped out on the Crawfish and purchased 4 pounds of cooked and peeled Crawfish tails, so I thawed them out and let them steep in Crab Boil overnight also.

I cooked the Crawfish Etouffee and Shrimp Creole today, so including about 1 hour and 15 minutes of preparing the Roux (constant stirring) for the Etouffee; I've been cooking since about noon. My wife is my Sous Chef for chopping vegetables and she's the Chef for the Red Beans & Rice and the Special French Bread; so she's tired too! Should be good eats at our house tomorrow evening! [:p]

Well?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Was there any leftovers?!!!!!!![;)][:D][;)]
    What's next?
    edited November -1
    Not much, James! [:D]

We probably have enough Etouffee, Creole, and Red Beans & Rice to have one meal of each for my wife and I. Our guests always enjoy these Cajun Feasts and in a couple of months they'll start bugging us about the next one, even though they know they are on a 12 month cycle! [:D] Heck, it takes my wife and I the full 12 months to recover from one of these!!! [:D] From standing over the pots boiling and cleaning the shrimp & crawfish, making the roux, and saut?ing the onions, celery, bell peppers, and garlic; those unique odors were absorbed into our skin and will probably be there for a couple of weeks!!! [:0][:D]

All of our guests were veterans of this annual event except for one new couple and they'll be back! We leave it up to our guests to bring salads and desserts and the dessert bar last night was nothing short of amazing! Everyone walked away stuffed!!! [:p]