In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

what a kick in the nads

tomahawktomahawk Member Posts: 11,826
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
driving home from work cutting the median of interstate 44 was....a whole damn crew of mexicans, eight of them to be exact mowing the grass...where are the MoDOT workers? damn, i don't want my taxes payin for this crap[V][:(!][8]

Comments

• Jacob2008Jacob2008 Member Posts: 19,528 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They make 20 some an hour, then hire mexicans to do the work for 6.50.. Making THEM 13.50 an hour, free [:D][:D][:D]
  • fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Jacob2008
    They make 20 some an hour, then hire mexicans to do the work for 6.50.. Making THEM 13.50 an hour, free [:D][:D][:D]
    U KNOW HE'S RIGHT!![}:)]Them DOT guys are sittin in the bar!
  • tomahawktomahawk Member Posts: 11,826
    edited November -1
    i'll bet not..they're prolly laid off and getting stimulated[V]
  • TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,559 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Take a picture next time and look the next day the illegals will be gone for a few days. Whizz on the illegals and the company that hire them.[:(]
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,717 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    consider the freebies that the taxpayers furnish the illegals like medical care, no licenses or insurance, WI cards, SS debit cards, & a host of other giftees it is not cheap labor at all....every illegal family can access if they do it over $30K in bennies a year...3 times my SS benefits ....thank you disneyland on the patomac
  • Colt SuperColt Super Member Posts: 31,007
    edited November -1
  • Survivalist86Survivalist86 Member Posts: 3,105
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tomahawk
    driving home from work cutting the median of interstate 44 was....a whole damn crew of mexicans, eight of them to be exact mowing the grass...where are the MoDOT workers? damn, i don't want my taxes payin for this crap[V][:(!][8]

You guys use paid workers to mow and clean up? Here in Texas we use convicts. And I am not lying. Most of them out in West Texas tend to be Mexican.
  • Jacob2008Jacob2008 Member Posts: 19,528 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fshfndr
    Take a picture next time and look the next day the illegals will be gone for a few days. Whizz on the illegals and the company that hire them.[:(]
    He couldnt work a camera if it saves his life.
  • tpacuriositytpacuriosity Member Posts: 707 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    on another note.......go to youtube and check out "kicked in the nuts" if you could use a good laugh.............and who couldn't
  • TxsTxs Member Posts: 17,809 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Survivalist86
    Here in Texas we use convicts. And I am not lying.Only a relative handful of convicts are used for this near penitentiary units and some localities use local jail trustees to clean up county/city property. What you refer to definitely isn't some sort of statewide program here in Texas.
  • jethrojethro Member Posts: 462 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Here in Greene County MO they use county inmates to run trimmers and pick up trash, but the Tractors should all be run my MODot employees. Of course MODot is notorious for pulling some boneheaded moves. What part of I-44 did you see this? Just curious. I have a good friend that is over a pretty good sized area and I would love to give him some crap over this if it is in his area.
  • mateomasfeomateomasfeo Member Posts: 27,143
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Jacob2008
    He couldnt work a camera if it saves his life.

How about a VCR?

[8D]
  • tomahawktomahawk Member Posts: 11,826
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by jethro
    Here in Greene County MO they use county inmates to run trimmers and pick up trash, but the Tractors should all be run my MODot employees. Of course MODot is notorious for pulling some boneheaded moves. What part of I-44 did you see this? Just curious. I have a good friend that is over a pretty good sized area and I would love to give him some crap over this if it is in his area.

I44 in st. louis county by chrysler
  • mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,291 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [:0]
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!