In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Anyone Know Whats in this Pic

woodshed87woodshed87 Member Posts: 25,785
edited July 2013 in General Discussion
meth_zps7c79ce82.jpg
I Didn't until Today I Have Worked At this Residence For the Homeowners..

The Adjacent polebarn I Have Used as A Shop While Working In the Main House... For years....
The tenants Of the Mobile Home Rental Unit next Door Had Free Run Of the Polebarn To get the Mower Out to Mow The Properties etc.
her Son Decided To Set up His Own Shop I guess Cause
heres the Scoop...
PITCHER - The Chenango County Sheriff's Office, Cortland County Sheriff's Office, and New York State Police conducted a "no knock" search warrant at a county Road 12 residence and an adjacent vehicle garage in the Town of Pitcher following an investigation into the manufacturing of methamphetamine...

Charles C. Baker, 23, of Pitcher, was arrested by narcotics detectives for allegedly utilizing the "one-pot" method of methamphetamine production and charged third degree unlawful manufacturing of methamphetamine, a class D felony; unlawful disposal of methamphetamine laboratory material, a class E felony; second degree criminal possession of methamphetamine manufacturing material, a class A misdemeanor; criminal possession of precursors of methamphetamine, a class E felony; and seventh degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and criminal possession a hypodermic instrument, both class A misdemeanors.

Damn I have A Clam Pot/ A Turkey Fryer Burner/ Propane
Acetone & muriatic Acid....In My Garage...
What Else Do I Need To get My * In the Same Trouble I Saw this Stuff this Spring While I Was Working there ...never Gave it a Thought it Looked Like Normal Stuff to Me
... 1 mile Away Wow Just Wow
Woody[:0]
1 Mile Away,,,,

Comments