In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

How's the Ammo hunting going?

mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,291 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
I got 6 boxes Blazer Brass 9mm by the skin of my chinny chin chin.
I was at one Wally and the sports guy who recogonizes me says "sorry we got in 4 boxes and one guy bought them as soon as I brought then up. I said OK thanks, but then I called down the road to the other Wally real quick and asked if he got any. "Yes got in 60 boxes and got 17 boxes left", I asked if he would PLEASE hold some for me he agreed but said no longer then 30 minutes, I assured him I would be there sooner. It's a 20 minute drive I was there in 15, my 6 were under the counter, he was already sold out of the other 11. It has almost become a game to me to try and be there when the ammo hits the shelf. That is the only way to get the most reasonably priced ammo. Our gun shop is selling BB for 28 a box of 9mm, rumor is he gets em from Wally and marks em up. Sends all his guys out daily, when they find anything they all converge. I can't confirm that other then to say samee BB as Wally, and they only have what Wally has BB and Win WB
Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!