In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Non-legal ecstasy

matwormatwor Member Posts: 20,594
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Just seeing if I can get more reads.

Comments

• matwormatwor Member Posts: 20,594
    edited November -1
  • Jacob2008Jacob2008 Member Posts: 19,528 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sure, go into downtown Saint Louis clubs at 3am, im sure you'll find some [:D][:D] Once you get it, head over to East STL.[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][}:)]
  • mike55mike55 Member Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [:D]I just clicked on this because I knew you were not a fake. I never click on those off the wall threads with newbies. I don't know why but it's like I might get a virus or something. Why in the world do they post crap like that and then just leave it. Is there someway they can moniter who clicks on it and get some info somehow? What's the point if they ain't getting nothing out of it?

Mike
  • matwormatwor Member Posts: 20,594
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mike55
    [:D]I just clicked on this because I knew you were not a fake. I never click on those off the wall threads with newbies. I don't know why but it's like I might get a virus or something. Why in the world do they post crap like that and then just leave it. Is there someway they can moniter who clicks on it and get some info somehow? What's the point if they ain't getting nothing out of it?

Mike

GB just gets spammed I guess.
  • mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,291 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by matwor
    [}:)][8]
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!