In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Lar grizzly for sale on GB

larlar Member Posts: 34 ✭✭
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
Hello looking for help Don't know if on the right forum looking at a Grizzly 50ae listed on GB .The gun is listed. For some 80 plus days an a good price..The seller has no feedback but has a check mark as verified..I have tried contacting him numerous times about questions .Number of mags with the gun .Is he a FFL.Gun is listed as new,and a pic of the side on the gun not shown ...To show condition The only responce I got is an email that he would love to answer my questions..But no ansewers to the actual questions..Then a few days went by and he sends me a contact number which ends in 0000.?He supply's and email in the auction which seems to work .but if you use the contact button on the auction nothing ..Just looking for some advice here..I have been buying GB for 15 years and have never seen anything like this. Thanks to anyone who can help .Thanks LAR

Comments