In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Rachel Ray's petfoods and getting ripped

guns-n-painthorsesguns-n-painthorses Member Posts: 6,463 ✭✭✭
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
on Facebook. Their page is about 98% against thier stupid move to pull ads from FOX. I guess they are about to learn who really buys the pet foods in this country.

Comments

• Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,087 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Pet food the ultimate partisan divider. Know your party at a glance in a shopping cart.
  • Options
    wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dummys
    "What is truth?'
  • Options
    Rocky RaabRocky Raab Member Posts: 14,202 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have to ask a basic question: What in the flying fudge does Rachel Ray know about animal nutrition?
    I may be a bit crazy - but I didn't drive myself.
  • Options
    skicatskicat Member Posts: 14,431
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Rocky Raab
    I have to ask a basic question: What in the flying fudge does Rachel Ray know about animal nutrition?

She knows Oprah. It's like a direct line to god.
  • Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ironically this instantly famous kid tweeted out 12 sponsors and asked his zombies to write letters boycotting them due to being teased by Laura Ingram. (This kid is a big bully too perhaps having the last name Hogg was brutal and he learned how to bully that way)

I think a large number of working adults with actual incomes have had enough of the nonsense and responded in kind but not the way the kid wanted.

These companies that are so quick to jump on the communist bandwagon don't appreciate that they make money through capitalism.
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!