In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Caution: Click bait - Unbelieveable, top Dem. gave

droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
Top Democratic Senator gave Trump an ATTABOY, could have heard a pin drop after what she said,,,, in San Francisco,, yep, San Fran,, liberal group snowflake, asked the Senator a question and you won't believe what was said,, you will probably need to listen to it twice.
shocking.gif
The first crack appears.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYI5CasBLXs

Comments

• Options
    JohnnyBGoodJohnnyBGood Member Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It probably took her less than 24 hours to walk back on the statement you linked to.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/30/sen-feinstein-dials-back-statement-that-trump-could-be-good-president-after-backlash.html

California?s senior senator issued a lengthy statement late Wednesday clarifying her true feelings toward the president ? which are largely negative.

?I?ve been strongly critical of President Trump when I disagree on policy and with his behavior,? she said, noting she was ?appalled? by Trump?s response to the Charlottesville violence and the pardon of former Sheriff Joe Arpaio.

And she sought to put her statement from the day before in context: ?The duty of the American president is to bring people together, not cater to one segment of a political base; to solve problems, not campaign constantly. While I?m under no illusion that it?s likely to happen and will continue to oppose his policies, I want President Trump to change for the good of the country.?
  • Options
    Tech141Tech141 Member Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Interesting. She never said shinola when O-BS'er was pandering to his specific base for 8 years.

She's a (Bleening) TOOL.
  • Options
    204targetman204targetman Member Posts: 3,493
    edited November -1
    she had to explain what she really meant. and it was taken out of context
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by JohnnyBGood
    It probably took her less than 24 hours to walk back on the statement you linked to.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/30/sen-feinstein-dials-back-statement-that-trump-could-be-good-president-after-backlash.html

California?s senior senator issued a lengthy statement late Wednesday clarifying her true feelings toward the president ? which are largely negative.

?I?ve been strongly critical of President Trump when I disagree on policy and with his behavior,? she said, noting she was ?appalled? by Trump?s response to the Charlottesville violence and the pardon of former Sheriff Joe Arpaio.

And she sought to put her statement from the day before in context: ?The duty of the American president is to bring people together, not cater to one segment of a political base; to solve problems, not campaign constantly. While I?m under no illusion that it?s likely to happen and will continue to oppose his policies, I want President Trump to change for the good of the country.?

Not surprising, but she was making a true statement and the Dems know it. Hers was a great answer the question of: Criticize him publicly and urge his resignation or impeachment?
  • Options
    204targetman204targetman Member Posts: 3,493
    edited November -1
    and nancy Pelosi said antifa should be locked up. what the world
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    it is the DUTY of any and all in congress to CRITICISE anything that President Trumpo does, says, thinks about, or dreams...while packing money to their bank....
  • Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    How in the world people like Mark Sanford, Maxine Waters, Pelosi, Etc. Etc. keep getting elected by us idiots is beyond me.

Dictatorship by someone, done like my Dad did in our household would be preferable over gridlock and morons.
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!