In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Picked up my blem lowers yesterday

Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
edited February 2017 in General Discussion
Forget the order date but they were at my FFL on Monday. Got them home and checked each one, I'm with the rest of you, nothing wrong.

I know there are guys that nitpick and any mark of any kind is a deal breaker, anything less than 100% perfection will not work.

To me, these lowers are perfect, nothing more than handling marks or a rub, next sale I'll be ordering more [:D]

Comments

• Options
    redhawkk480redhawkk480 Member Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've got several of their lowers , just put in a order for 2 complete uppers with the 16" stainless barrel and a lower build kit , I should stop looking at their site , every time i do it costs me
  • Options
    1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    i personally think it is a marketing ploy

i have yet to see a 10" pistol upper blem
  • Options
    redneckandyredneckandy Member Posts: 9,686 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 1911a1-fan

It makes you wonder. Got a blem Leupold scope recently and I could not find a single mark on it. Even came with the lifetime warranty.
  • Options
    Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 1911a1-fan

Wait!?! What?!? An organization that is focused on SELLING things is using a marketing ploy?

Oh, the Huge Manatee!
  • Options
    375H&H375H&H Member Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Forget the order date but they were at my FFL on Monday. Got them home and checked each one, I'm with the rest of you, nothing wrong.

I know there are guys that nitpick and any mark of any kind is a deal breaker, anything less than 100% perfection will not work.

To me, these lowers are perfect, nothing more than handling marks or a rub, next sale I'll be ordering more

That's great to hear , ordered 4 of them on the 14th , I'm hoping to pick them up tomorrow if they arrive at the FFL's shop .
    1st time ordering lowers from PSA , always started with Anderson stripped lowers .
  • Options
    IdahoboundIdahobound Member Posts: 20,584 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Your local Murdoch's will have Anderson lowers for $44.99 in March. No Freight or FFL transfer fee (except in CO)
  • Options
    CaptFunCaptFun Member Posts: 16,678 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Now if I can just remember where I put the last batch of buffer tubes I bought.....
  • Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,567 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    well now to round up the rest of the parts BSR ..
    its too easy to get hooked on building them

I had to fight off the urge I received a email for 39.00 lowers and 39.00 uppers a week or so ago Anderson parts
    three times I had my "cart loaded " but just could not hit the go button ..
    just checked they still have the uppers but the lowers are sold out

its AIM who has the sale
    http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=F1ANSL&utm_source=AIM+Surplus+Main+List&utm_campaign=d01629fd09-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2017_01_27&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_6870497a6a-d01629fd09-18178837

well crap I have my cart with uppers in it again ..thanks for the push to the dark side [:D][:D][:D][B)][B)]
    have to hit the go button now and get it over [B)][B)][B)][8D][8D]
  • Options
    drobsdrobs Member Posts: 22,533 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just ordered a complete Magpul Ambi Lower from them. $159.99 free shipping.
  • Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I gave one to each of my girls to lighten the collection, it is addictive. My Buddy has advanced past yer plain vanilla PSA stuff and started building custom Billet sets and F1 stuff.

I can't keep up!
    [:p]
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!