In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

XM sirius

select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
edited January 2012 in General Discussion
Free Feb 1 thru 14th.

Comments

• Options
    KEVD18KEVD18 Member Posts: 15,037
    edited November -1
    had it for a year when howard first came over. stopped really listening to it after about 6 months. no desire to go back.

thansk for the tip though.
  • Options
    LesWVaLesWVa Member Posts: 10,490 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by KEVD18
    had it for a year when howard first came over. stopped really listening to it after about 6 months. no desire to go back.

thansk for the tip though.

Even if you discontinued your service. You can still get it free as long as your receiver and all still works and at least shows the Radio ID and will pick up the Preview channel.

It is just a Promo deal and you will only receive a few select channels.
  • Options
    KEVD18KEVD18 Member Posts: 15,037
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the tip. Not sure I still have all the parts but I may poke around and see...
  • Options
    LesWVaLesWVa Member Posts: 10,490 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I had forgot one of my receivers once at our Cabin. It was almost a year before I remembered to get it while there. It had locked up and would not do anything except show the Radio ID. XM sent me a new complete system for free and told me to turn them on at least once a month for a few minutes even if I canceled my service to keep the radios from locking up. So I do that now even thou I still have XM service it keeps the older units working.