In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Mods?

11BravoCrunchie11BravoCrunchie Member Posts: 33,423 ✭✭
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Who's awake right now?

Comments

• Jacob2008Jacob2008 Member Posts: 19,528 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Time for the pow-wow already?
  • Colt SuperColt Super Member Posts: 31,007
    edited November -1
    Me.

Oh wait, I'm not a mod here.

Wanna be a mod at 1776x2 The Second Revolution ??

Prolly wouldn't help your Army career, though.

Never mind.

Keep your haid down.

Doug
  • reloader44magreloader44mag Member Posts: 18,783 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • D1D1 Member Posts: 11,412
    edited November -1
    WHAT?

Oh, sorry. I'm not a mod.
  • westernMDhunterwesternMDhunter Member Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You guy's working the night shift as a Mod have the most boring job in the world.
  • soopsoop Member Posts: 4,633
    edited November -1
    Anybody make the coffee yet?
  • westernMDhunterwesternMDhunter Member Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by soopershot
    Anybody make the coffee yet?

Coffee's been on for hours, third pot now.
  • penetraitorpenetraitor Member Posts: 3,870
    edited November -1
    The Coffee is for first and second shifters...The beer is here for the third shifters...
  • Sig220_Ruger77Sig220_Ruger77 Member Posts: 12,748 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have been up for the past 2 hours seaching the internet, papers, etc. for houses. As much as I am looking forward to getting out of the apartment living, this house searching stuff is nerve-racking stuff.[:0][:D]

Jon
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Jon0322
    I have been up for the past 2 hours seaching the internet, papers, etc. for houses. As much as I am looking forward to getting out of the apartment living, this house searching stuff is nerve-racking stuff.[:0][:D]
    Jon
    yes it is...in todays market, take your time and get what YOU want...you will probably need to be in it awhile to not lose $ on it...good luck.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by reloader44mag
    Jon
    yes it is...in todays market, take your time and get what YOU want...you will probably need to be in it awhile to not lose $ on it...good luck.

Thanks! We have toured a bunch already and found one we really like, but it is quite a bit overpriced IMO. So the search continues for now.

Jon
    edited November -1
    Its easy to over look downfalls in a house when you find one or two things you really like about it...take your time and you will know when the right one with the right price comes along.
  • penetraitorpenetraitor Member Posts: 3,870
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Zulu7
    Who's awake right now?

You are. I think
    edited November -1
    Its easy to over look downfalls in a house when you find one or two things you really like about it...take your time and you will know when the right one with the right price comes along.

Ain't that the truth! One house that we liked and toured a 2nd time had about 10 different things wrong that we overlooked the first time. Most of them were minor, but it really opens a fellas eyes.

Jon
    edited November -1

Ain't that the truth! One house that we liked and toured a 2nd time had about 10 different things wrong that we overlooked the first time. Most of them were minor, but it really opens a fellas eyes.

Jon
    right now its a buyers market, if you can get financing. If you havent already, I would Highly recommend that you pre quailify for a loan, that way you know exactly what kind of price range to be looking in.