In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

swearengineswearengine Member Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2008 in General Discussion
One day God was looking down at Earth and saw that a lot of rascally behavior was going on. He decided to send an angel down to Earth for a while to check it out and report back to Him.

When the angel returned, he told God, "Yes, it is bad on Earth. According to my calculatons, 95% of the people are misbehaving and only 5% are not." God thought for a moment and said, "Maybe I had better send down another angel and get a second opinion." So God called another angel and sent him to Earth for a time, too.

When the second angel returned, he went to God and said, "Yes, it's true. The Earth is in decline. 95% of the people are misbehaving, but the good news is, 5% are being good." God was not pleased about the 95%, but He decided to E-mail the 5% that were good because He wanted to encourage them - give them a little something to help them keep going. Do you know what the E-mail said?

Just wondering . I didn't get one either.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Anyone else receive an e-mail from Kaspian271275. Is this spam? A troll? Legitimate? I thought I saw another poster with a thread warning of this fellow PAWEL but I can't find it.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Never been able to E-mail from user profile or SEND TOPIC TO A FRIND. Can't E-mail to myself either. Should I assume neither works or are these support issues?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Sara -

Later today, our partners at Mayor's Against Illegal Guns will deliver all the petition signatures to a special committee hearing. This will be our first chance to kill the bill and end this campaign with a victory right now.

It's not too late for you to add your name right now.

The "Gun Show Loophole" already allows convicted felons and the mental ill to purchase as many guns as they want with no strings attached. If this new law is passed, then those same people will be able to carry a hidden, loaded gun even if Minnesota's laws say they can't.

That's why we're mounting an aggressive campaign to stop this dangerous legislation before it becomes law, please step up and take action today.

-Charles

P.S. Here's my message to you about it from last week in case you missed it.

Sara -

If the gun lobby and their far right allies in Washington, D.C. get their way, Minnesota will no longer be able to make its own decisions about who can legally carry a hidden gun.

Domestic abusers, drug addicts, stalkers, people with violent arrest records and even people with absolutely no training who have never held a gun before could be granted a concealed gun permit in another state, and Minnesota would have to honor it -- no matter what.

A coalition of more than 600 mayors from across America is mounting an aggressive campaign to stop this dangerous legislation before it becomes law, and I'm asking you to step up and help out.

Join Democracy for America and Mayors Against Illegal Guns in telling Congress -- When it comes to carrying guns in our communities it's OUR STATE and OUR LIVES, so we should decide OUR LAWS.

Every signature we collect will be hand-delivered to the U.S. House during an important hearing on September 13th -- when the extremists who support the gun-lobby will try to argue for the proposed concealed carry law.

Before that happens, we need to organize as much opposition as possible from real Americans in communities nationwide.

Our petition is about protecting states' rights and the lives of people in our communities. To make sure Congress hears us, we need you to speak out against this mandatory hidden-gun immunity.

Add your name to stop Congress from trampling your state's rights and putting police and average citizens at risk right now.

Washington ideologues want to call the shots on local laws that just aren't their business. Let's tell them that to protect OUR LIVES, let us decide OUR LAWS.

Thank you for taking action today,

- Charles

Charles Chamberlain, Political Director
    Democracy for America
  • Options
    edited November -1
    From I fellow I bought a knife over a month ago that I just received, what would you do? What should I do?

"you know you remind me as a follower a band wagon jumper you got ur knife you must be a type of person if your buddies smoked crack you would to just do it to because they are doing it just like you have with me you see i had some problems with customers so you buy anyway then acted like this ill tell you what take that knife shuv it were the sun don't shine and if you have trouble doing it i got your address ill come there do it for you and slap you like a red head step child peace out you Sensored light up that crack bowl hurry up"
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Anyone else privileged enough to receive a nice e-mail from Jacob this morning? [:D] What a dolt!
  • Options
    CHEVELLE427CHEVELLE427 Member Posts: 6,750
    edited November -1
    I GOT ONE THE OTHER DAY.

* caned it