In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

The black helicopters are swarming...

scrumpyjackscrumpyjack Member Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭
edited October 2008 in General Discussion
and the lead tailfeather of the Canary * is MIA for two days. How could he abandon you so close to the election?? You all get ready to pop the pill and drink the kool-aid, the starship will be in the comet's tail waiting for you.[;)]

Comments

• Options
    FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    black_helicopter.jpg SHHHHHHHHHHHHH whisper mode.[:D][:o)]
  • Options
    scrumpyjackscrumpyjack Member Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Damn that's quiet![:D]
  • Options
    Canary ass no. 12Canary ass no. 12 Member Posts: 21 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Funny one !!!![:(!]
    Laugh all you want....but people that are prepared for what is looming, and the one's that are truely freedom minded will be laughing when you are licking the crap off the Governments boots ![}:)]
  • Options
    Canary ass no.11Canary ass no.11 Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    We are always lurking. CA#1 is more than likely out educating the masses, before they go to vote. Although the presidential elections are a lost cause, there are many state and federal house and senate seats to be filled.
  • Options
    Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    God forbid someone doesn't post for a couple days...
  • Options
    COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
    edited November -1
    ...Had to dust of Pasqauli for this one...[;)]

funkyChick.gif

ani-texas-flag-2.gif
  • Options
    fordsixfordsix Member Posts: 8,722
    edited November -1
    the black copters do exist! i have experianced them for my self in 1994 they invaded my territory..210 feet out from the house and hovering 8ft off the ground the other one out farther and up few hundered feet..black painted hueys..even the windshields were dark tinted..that night i slept with my gun and finger on the trigger expecting a 3am flash bang wake up call..laugh all you want till you experiance it[V]
  • Options
    HandLoadHandLoad Member Posts: 15,998
    edited November -1
    They definately do exist, as myself and three other Adults with only one or two Martinis aboard each, saw one lift off from a waterside park in Tacoma, Wa a couple years ago. It was a Hughes NOTAR, all black, and had neither Nav Lights nor a Beacon energized when it lifted off and flew out over the water, very quietly. We passed within fifty feet of it as it had just lifted off, and could not hear it over the interior fans and road noise of driving a relatively new PT Cruiser at about thirty MPH.
  • Options
    spanielsellsspanielsells Member Posts: 12,498
    edited November -1
    I seen them too. I only had 28 cans of beer that afternoon. There was this flying helicopter, and it was black as the sun. Anyways, my buddy and I were freakin' out and stuff, because his hairpiece got caught in the rotor wash and he just got done plunking down $19.95 plus shipping for it, and we didn't want it go wind up chopped into bits and then destroying the day sort of like what happened in American Wedding. I don't trust them helicopters because they just don't make sense and aren't supposed to fly, we think that the Council on Foreign Relations and the United Nations and the Free Masons are all in cahoots together and through a massive conspiracy of untold proportions have arranged for helicopters to fly using secret stolen alien technology from Area 51, which is really in Area 27 to simply throw off the malcontents and fools who would rather believe all the fantasy stories about Area 51.
  • Options
    mrseatlemrseatle Member Posts: 15,467 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Lomcevak maneuvers are not Alien technology[:D]

...however, I can neither confirm nor deny the use of "Alien" technology.
  • Options
    Oklahoma223Oklahoma223 Member Posts: 2,648 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Highball is fine. He has just been busy.