In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

A resonding endorsemnet for Obama's re-election!

jjmitchell60jjmitchell60 Member Posts: 3,887
edited September 2012 in General Discussion
Here is a good endorsemnt for Obama, Hugo Chavez said he would vote for him and IMHO he most likely will PLUS it will be counted in all 57 states!!!!!!

http://hosted2.ap.org/APDEFAULT/cae69a7523db45408eeb2b3a98c0c9c5/Article_2012-09-30-Venezuela-Chavez-Obama/id-221ad04493904248817c149e0233da82

Sep. 30, 2012 3:09 PM ET
Hugo Chavez says he'd vote for Obama

CARACAS, Venezuela (AP) - Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez has weighed in on the U.S. presidential race, saying he prefers President Barack Obama.

"If I were American, I'd vote for Obama," Chavez said in a televised interview that aired Sunday.

The Venezuelan leader called Obama "a good guy" and said if the U.S. president were a Venezuelan, "I think ... he'd vote for Chavez."

Chavez is running for re-election, seeking another six years in office in an Oct. 7 vote. Obama faces Republican Mitt Romney in his November re-election bid.

Venezuela has had tense relations with the U.S. government for years, even though the United States remains the top buyer of oil from the country.

"I wish we could begin a new period of normal relations with the government of the United States," Chavez said in the interview on the Venezuelan television channel Televen.

Chavez and Obama shook hands at a 2009 summit, but relations have since cooled.

The U.S. Embassy in Caracas has been without an ambassador since July 2010, with Chavez rejecting Washington's nominee for ambassador, Larry Palmer, and accusing him of making disrespectful remarks about Venezuela's government. That led Washington to revoke the visa of the Venezuelan ambassador to the U.S.
Associated Press

Comments