In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

spent all afternoon in ER

4627046270 Member Posts: 12,627
edited April 2014 in General Discussion
My VA hospital is right at 100 miles, about 1pm I was in pain, seems the stint was causing another bladder spasm, because of my system is use to strong pain killers, when the pain hit, I was screaming in pain, the wife explained what was going on, after ahell of a lot pain killers, the knocked me out, put me under, removed the stint, put some drugs in me to ease the bladder spasm. They just hoped by removing the stint, it would ease those spasm. Seems they were on the phone with my doctors in g ville.
Thank god the stint is gone.

Comments

• Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sounds awful, sorry you are going through this experience. [:(]
  • Options
    gjshawgjshaw Member Posts: 14,697 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That sounds real bad brownie. I'm sorry you are having to go thru this. Maybe
    now the pain will let up. Send me your phone number so we can talk about me coming
    up to see you at the house when you get felling better. Gary
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I slept for about 10 hours, woke it feeling better, still have blood in the urine, but the left kidney is no longer in pain, they told me no heavy lifting for the next month. Thank god, the first time in months I don't have pain sitting in my chair. Happy fellow I am.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Gishaw mailed you,
    Brownie
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I had the best day in 9 months, mind you my back and knees are hurting, but after yesterday I felt good, no pain when I laid back in my recliner. I still am on limited duty, but my gut is not hurting!