In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

hit your knees, Mitt

woodhogwoodhog Member Posts: 13,115 ✭✭
edited November 2016 in General Discussion
Well, at least he's buying him dinner this time....

Comments

• Options
    jerrywh818jerrywh818 Member Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Mitt Romney is worth 250 million dollars. He doesn't need a job.
  • Options
    TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Go Home Mitt you showed your backside
  • Options
    ruger41ruger41 Member Posts: 14,647 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Some of his picks have been good and some are quite odd but I guess he has his reasons. Not sure why he would pick Romney especially after what Romney said about him. Imo Newt would be a better choice. And today he picks Mitch McConnells wife for a position and a Goldman Sachs guy....McConnell is a snake and is exactly what is wrong with Washington D.C....wonder if that's just to get Mitch to play along but that kind of stuff could backfire with Mitch as he is not to be trusted. Mark Levin was even questioning some of his picks... and to watch his back as some of these picks are more apt to stab him in the back than help. I really like Sheriff Clarke and even though he is a Democrat he doesn't seem like a liberal one. Hope he gets something like Homeland Security....orrrr maybe head the FBI.
  • Options
    Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ruger41
    Some of his picks have been good and some are quite odd but I guess he has his reasons. Not sure why he would pick Romney especially after what Romney said about him. Imo Newt would be a better choice. And today he picks Mitch McConnells wife for a position and a Goldman Sachs guy....McConnell is a snake and is exactly what is wrong with Washington D.C....wonder if that's just to get Mitch to play along but that kind of stuff could backfire with Mitch as he is not to be trusted. Mark Levin was even questioning some of his picks... and to watch his back as some of these picks are more apt to stab him in the back than help. I really like Sheriff Clarke and even though he is a Democrat he doesn't seem like a liberal one. Hope he gets something like Homeland Security....orrrr maybe head the FBI.

Many Treasury Secretaries have had investment banking backgrounds,...nothing new here.
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • Options
    ruger41ruger41 Member Posts: 14,647 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Could be worse I suppose...like former Treasury Secretary Lloyd Bentsen