In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

She gets my vote.

grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 53,466
edited June 2010 in General Discussion

Comments

• Options
    calrugerfancalrugerfan Member Posts: 18,209
    edited November -1
    And she's a looker too!
  • Options
    TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Can I vote for her like ACORN does their Candidates 6 or more times[:D]
  • Options
    bobbyrose512bobbyrose512 Member Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sure do wish I lived in Az. I would vote for her. Talk about the "caliber" of the candidate my guess is .45
  • Options
    cce1302cce1302 Member Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Rated 100% by the NRA, even though she's firing class III?

I do like the Thompson.
  • Options
    gary wraygary wray Member Posts: 4,663
    edited November -1
    grumpygy.......now, there is a REAL choice for the Supreme Court! She has my vote although that .45 jumps a bit in her hand! Hope she wins!
  • Options
    scottm21166scottm21166 Member Posts: 20,723
    edited November -1
    NIce!! bet that gets those lefties all worked up...LOL and maybe a few mexican drug lords a lttle edgy as well.
  • Options
    ruger41ruger41 Member Posts: 14,655 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't know much about her other than she upset the upper Republican establishment by not towing the party line and thinking for herself on several issues.

From her website on the 2nd Amendment: Americans have a constitutional right to keep and bear arms. That is what the 2nd Amendment means to me and that's what I will vigorously defend in Congress. As a responsible gun owner and a concealed permit holder, I know firsthand the importance of protecting your right to keep and bear arms. That is why I will oppose any and all efforts in Congress to limit or proscribe the 2nd Amendment rights of law abiding Americans.

calrugerfan she's a single mom--give her a jingle lol